ECHO.... echo... echo...

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 10:01 pm
The wordslinging Heph walks into the town called S&R ready to fire off a few rounds... It is quiet, almost eerie, all that can be heard is the crunching dirt beneath her feet... She walks slowly towards the saloon and almost trips over a tumbleweed that crosses her path... She stops... listens... nothing... just the sound of the wind wisking across the planes... She starts walking intently casually looking around, wondering where everyone could have gone. She reaches the door and pushes on it... CREEEEEAAAAKKK.... She sticks her head in and looks around... no... no one in here...

Slowly she turns to walk away, hanging her head in remorse... If there's no one to talk to there's no point in staying... so she slowly climbs back on her horse. "At least you're still here" she says as she pats him gently on the neck... Then suddenly he rears up and whinneys, a shear scream cutting through the silence... "AAAAAHHHH!" she yells as she hits the ground and watches her horse stampede's off in to the dusty terrain... "I'm all alone now" sje thinks as a single tear drop rolls down her cheek... Slowly she walks off with her head hung low... wondering...
"Where did everyone go?"

I miss you guys I wish you'd come back...

Hello...

Is anybody out there?

Echo...

Echo...

Echo...

Echo...

[size=7]Echo...[/size]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 764 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 10:10 pm
From out behind the creaking door that Hephzibah just opened steps Momma Angel, swords of fire slung across her hips and fingers just stretching at itching to pull out the rapier wit. Who is this stranger that has come to S&R? What kind of a past does she have? Is she alone or part of a posse?

Stay tuned for the next exciting installment of (ok, somebody else is going to have to come up with the next part).................cool. This could be fun! Laughing Heph, you DO rock girl!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 11:17 pm
I'm orbiting a distant star, but I'll track earthly events on long range sensors
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 11:39 pm
LOL chumly... very funny!

Law # 9

I was on 9 wasn't I? Shoot... I can't remember...

Ummm... I forgot where I was going with this...

Oh yes...

If the mods show up, just smile and nod and say, "Hey look, give me a break I was bored!"

see next thread for the continued conversation with myself...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 12:53 am
Random Thought:

Ok I'm finally done now. I thought I could get to every last post on the first page of this forum... LOL... um it was a few more than I originally thought! This was fun, but it's not as fun as talking to real people... I'm glad I am here though... just incredibly bored. I hope you all are doing fine. Buh bye.

see The featured threads for the beginning of this conversation with myself...
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:00 am
How bizarre....
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:06 am
ahem.... just bored... i wan't to get up to 750 posts so I can have pm priviledges... no one was talking... so I thought i'd post a few random thoughts just to get a few extra posts in there... yeah I know... but it kept me entertained for awhile!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:08 am
ahem.... just bored... I want to get up to 750 posts so I can have pm priviledges... no one was talking... so I thought I'd post a few random thoughts just to get a few extra posts in there... yeah I know... but it kept me entertained for awhile!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:10 am
I don't think there is a magic number. It is up to the mods.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:13 am
I dunno... I've been told you had to do 750 posts... so far it's proven to be true by people who got 750 posts and were able to pm... lol but if you are right... I hope the mods will have mercy on me and not make me wait till 1000 posts... YIKES!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:17 am
Only on those who post random thoughts to increase their post counts
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 01:51 am
LOL oh boy... What's a person to do?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 02:55 am
Perhaps start searching through some of the super old threads and posting in them, mean while bringing them back up again.....

No, I dunno. As long as you're having fun which it appears you are!

Later.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 05:40 am
Quote:
LOL oh boy... What's a person to do?

It's obvious heph.Go on Trivia word games for a bit.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 06:19 am
Hep- The idea is to post something interesting, or funny.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 07:19 am
Now there is a novel idea
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 10:03 am
I kind of get a kick out of Hephzibah. I'd go to these threads and it said look for the next installment. I thought it was pretty lighthearted. I don't think she said anything offensive or disrupting. She was honest. She said she was bored and she wants PM privileges.

Considering the rash of "Gone too far" threads lately I really found her sense of humor refreshing. Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ECHO.... echo... echo...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:26:17