Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 08:53 am
dagmaraka wrote:
life......so tough.

that's to keep the herd thinned out...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 08:59 am
hey! what are you sayin, that i'm FAT?!?!?!?!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:01 am
you are the picture of perfection. of course I've never seen you naked, but I'm sure any small imperfections would be like those found in fine leather.... proof of its' individuality and quality.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:05 am
Didn't you say the same of me? At least the imperfections part...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:07 am
Sturgis wrote:
Didn't you say the same of me? At least the imperfections part...

well sturgis I'm sure the leathery part is accurate and I know the never seeing you naked part is accurate, and with careful planning I never will.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:10 am
Hey I resemble that insult!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:11 am
Sturgis wrote:
Hey I resemble that insult!

so, not stupid at least. Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:11 am
fine leather.... well, that sounds a bit better, not by much, but better.

reminds me of women that go to solarium all the time. don't they look like leather bags? the skin, so unntaurally colored, like a pair of vegetable leather shoes.

i don't go to solarium. i box instead.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:13 am
do you box truly? I practiced martial arts for many years and quit after an injury, and I've thought of taking up boxing for the intense aerobic and cardiovascular benefits. Do you recommend it? And is it expensive?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:14 am
PS the thought of a beautiful woman in prime shape who can whip my ass.... I'm feeling strangely aroused..... Laughing

I must add in all honesty that if squinney stays away much longer the Sears underwear catalog will get me strangely aroused....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:26 am
boxing is absolutely the best workout i've ever been through, and i've been through a lot - i did gymnastics, athletics, horse racing, modern dancing, ballet, folk dancing and tap dancing, downhill and cross country skiing.... here in austria i pay 5 euros per workout, in the states it is 10 dolars per workout (or you can pay on a monthly basis some fixed rate). Which I guess is not bad, there are more expensive pastimes.
i started in May and am still learning a lot. But when I get back to the States (next week) back to my old trainer, I wanna get more serious. I only have till I'm 35 for amateur competitions, after that I'd have to go pro - which i'm not gonna do, i don't think. so i only have 5 years or so left. gotta get my arse in the ring already!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:31 am
Bear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Of course I'm not leaving.. you guys don't get off so easily...

I wish you would make up your mind, you ninnie!

BBB
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:33 am
Even if you only learn how to use a speed bag, a heavy bag,
and skip rope (never got it -- I'm an incredible klutz),
you can put together a terrific workout.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:34 am
Re: Bear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Of course I'm not leaving.. you guys don't get off so easily...

I wish you would make up your mind, you ninnie!

BBB

I said in my first paragraph I'd be back after I wiped and washed... how long exactly do you think that takes? Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:38 am
I don't need to learn to fight... I accomplished that with martial arts training...but I think I may give the boxing a try.... I'm interested in short twitch muscle development and developing explosive power which will help me, even at my age, add notes to my high range that I had in my youth and have faded a step or two (as happens to almost all singers) with age. I've also decided that as a personal challenge I'm going to try and get my body fat percentage to 10%
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:41 am
PS the thought of a beautiful woman in prime shape who can whip my ass.... I'm feeling strangely aroused..... Laughing

I must add in all honesty that if squinney stays away much longer the Sears underwear catalog will get me strangely aroused....

I would suggest the Spring/Summer edition.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:47 am
...I've also decided that as a personal challenge I'm going to try and get my body fat percentage to 10%

Outstanding!
How ya gonna calculate it?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:50 am
...I've also decided that as a personal challenge I'm going to try and get my body fat percentage to 10%

oh. in my dreams. though it probably wouldn't be so hot on a woman. there needs to be a soft cushion here and there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:54 am
George wrote:

Outstanding!
How ya gonna calculate it?

I had it checked when I first started working out again last month with one of those little machines at the gym. I'm sure it's not as reliable as my doctor would do. It was at 17% at that time. I intend to be in the same shape as Mick Jagger who is unbelivable for a man his age. I was working towards that goal beofre I got sick and of course ended up in worse shape than before, but I'm finding my body is recovering VERY swiftly now that I'm back to working out and running.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/07/2024 at 04:03:50