Who wants to see how long I can talk to myself?!?!?!?

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:15 pm
This thread is utterly ridiculous. The concept of being able to argue with oneself is completely unrealistic unless one suffers from MPD.

In short, this is a waste of space.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:16 pm
Questioner wrote:
This thread is utterly ridiculous. The concept of being able to argue with oneself is completely unrealistic unless one suffers from MPD.

Oh piss off. You wouldn't know the first thing about MPD, conceptual or otherwise. Though I will grant you have a thorough knowledge of what it means to be a 'waste of space'.

Simpleton.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Oh piss off. You wouldn't know the first thing about MPD, conceptual or otherwise. Though I will grant you have a thorough knowledge of what it means to be a 'waste of space'.

Simpleton.

Says you! I'll grant you I'm no scholar when it comes to MPD, but I dare say it's not a hard concept to grasp. If you weren't so busy attempting to offer insult you might actually comprehend the point of my post.

Which, btw, you are doing a splendid job of proving.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:20 pm
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Simpleton.

Says you! I'll grant you I'm no scholar when it comes to MPD, but I dare say it's not a hard concept to grasp. If you weren't so busy attempting to offer insult you might actually comprehend the point of my post.

Which, btw, you are doing a splendid job of proving.

Well I'm glad SOMEONE is proving your point, it bloody well isn't you. You've taken a tumble off the wagon if you think there's anything even remotely intelligent in the drivel you've spewed thus far.

Kindly do us all a favor and cease your feeble attempts at debate.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:21 pm
Questioner wrote:

Well I'm glad SOMEONE is proving your point, it bloody well isn't you. You've taken a tumble off the wagon if you think there's anything even remotely intelligent in the drivel you've spewed thus far.

Fine then. Please explain to me what benefit you see in continuing this thread?
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Fine then. Please explain to me what benefit you see in continuing this thread?

Why does there have to be a benefit? Are so bereft of your senses that you fail to see that 1) This thread is in the General category and that 2) There's nothing but tons and tons of crap currently placing residence within?

Why does there have to be a benefit? If you absolutely require one, the benefit is that it gives nutters like you a place to pontificate.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:26 pm
Questioner wrote:

Why does there have to be a benefit? Are so bereft of your senses that you fail to see that 1) This thread is in the General category and that 2) There's nothing but tons and tons of crap currently placing residence within?

So if everyone else jumped off the bridge, you would too? Come on, this is just ridiculous.

Quote:
Why does there have to be a benefit? If you absolutely require one, the benefit is that it gives nutters like you a place to pontificate.

So it's back to insults. Honestly, there are a million other teenage forum sites out there where this sort of thing is not only maintained but encouraged. Perhaps you should attempt to impress one of them.

I'm done with you, and will have nothing further to say in this thread.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:28 pm
Questioner wrote:
So if everyone else jumped off the bridge, you would too? Come on, this is just ridiculous.

Nice dodge. I'd like an answer please, why does there have to be a benefit?

Quote:
So it's back to insults. Honestly, there are a million other teenage forum sites out there where this sort of thing is not only maintained but encouraged. Perhaps you should attempt to impress one of them.

Oh sorry, I thought I was attempting to do so now. My mistake.

Quote:
I'm done with you, and will have nothing further to say in this thread.

Good riddance. Laughing
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:31 pm
Questioner wrote:
Nice dodge. I'd like an answer please, why does there have to be a benefit?

I am in no way dodging, as there's absolutely NOTHING to dodge. But to answer your question(?): There has to be a benefit else why bother posting at all? It has to benefit SOMEone, else it's utterly pointless and serves no purpose.

Quote:
Oh sorry, I thought I was attempting to do so now. My mistake.

No worries. I'm honestly impressed that you 'thought'.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:33 pm
Questioner wrote:
I am in no way dodging, as there's absolutely NOTHING to dodge. But to answer your question(?): There has to be a benefit else why bother posting at all? It has to benefit SOMEone, else it's utterly pointless and serves no purpose.

Just because something serves no purpose is no reason for it to not exist. There's plenty of crap lying about that exists for no reason. . . modern art, George Bush, the bible, you. . .

Live and let live. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Simple as that.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Just because something serves no purpose is no reason for it to not exist. There's plenty of crap lying about that exists for no reason. . . modern art, George Bush, the bible, you. . .

Ok, now you've crossed the line. Ridiculing me, and ridiculing my insistence that this thread is a waste is one thing. But don't you DARE ridicule my beliefs. My beliefs are a fundamental part of who I am, and simply because you are too close-minded to understand them is no excuse for you to insult me.

Tonight i'll pray to George and ask that he forgive you.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
Is he talking to himself?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
It would appear so.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 03:38 pm
Fancy a drink, handsome?
0 Replies

Questioner

Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Ok, now you've crossed the line. Ridiculing me, and ridiculing my insistence that this thread is a waste is one thing. But don't you DARE ridicule my beliefs. My beliefs are a fundamental part of who I am, and simply because you are too close-minded to understand them is no excuse for you to insult me.

Tonight i'll pray to George and ask that he forgive you.

Fine, you do that. I'm not spending any more time listening to you or your psycho-religious babble. Cheers!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

HEY I AM THE CRAZIE ONE THAT TALKS TO HERSELF

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS

HOW DARE YOU

O look a froggie

Here little froggie

Some here you are so cute

Aw look at you, I am gonna take you home and dress you up and take you as my husband

WHAT NO.... HOW DARE YOU

I AM HURT, THIS IS NOT RIGHT

NOT AT ALL

LETS TAKE THIS OUTSIDE
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Quote:
Fancy a drink, handsome?

Yea, as long as you're paying.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:50 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
HEY I AM THE CRAZIE ONE THAT TALKS TO HERSELF

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS

HOW DARE YOU

O look a froggie

Here little froggie

Some here you are so cute

Aw look at you, I am gonna take you home and dress you up and take you as my husband

WHAT NO.... HOW DARE YOU

I AM HURT, THIS IS NOT RIGHT

NOT AT ALL

LETS TAKE THIS OUTSIDE

Hey, calm down. Can't a coupla Crazy's get along?
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:51 pm
Nice play on words, you ass. That was so stupidhttp://www.discussanything.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:52 pm
Here's more fighting Crazy's. Insane asylums must be full of brawls...
Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:41:34