Your New Next Door Neighbor May Be A Republican Guard!

steissd

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 02:16 pm
Well, neither will I. Saddam and Stalin are irrelevant already (thanks God), and I cannot practically support Mr. Bush since I have no American citizenship.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 02:24 pm
An interesting thing to note, Bush is very popular in Israel but in the U.S. most jews are Democrats.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 02:26 pm
steissd wrote:
Jews, Hispanics, Blacks and Roman Catholics are represented in the administration itself... Or maybe, it is an optical aberration and Colin Powell, Richard Perle and Condoleeza Rice are WASPs?

Yep! Those people are there.

Do you think that shows that what I said earlier is wrong???
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 02:37 pm
I guess so. Especially, when I see such people of Jewish origin as Messrs. Perle and Wolfowitz among these that shape the approaches of the administartion: I do not think that their stance has anything to do with anti-Semitism. Neither can I believe that Gen. Powell would join the KKK-oriented administration, and the Roman Catholic Ms. Rice would support the anti-Catholic government.
There are, of course, some percentage of the rednecks among those that traditionally support the Republicans; but it would be an exaggeration to consider all the electorate of GOP being undereducated mentally retarded racists.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 03:06 pm
steissd wrote:
I guess so. Especially, when I see such people of Jewish origin as Messrs. Perle and Wolfowitz among these that shape the approaches of the administartion: I do not think that their stance has anything to do with anti-Semitism. Neither can I believe that Gen. Powell would join the KKK-oriented administration, and the Roman Catholic Ms. Rice would support the anti-Catholic government.
There are, of course, some percentage of the rednecks among those that traditionally support the Republicans; but it would be an exaggeration to consider all the electorate of GOP being undereducated mentally retarded racists.

Get a grip on it, Steissd.

Your reasoning is abysmal here.

And where did I ever indicate that "the electorate of GOP being undereducated mentally retarded racists."

Read my post again.

Comment on it -- rather than this thing you've pulled from your imagination.

I'm on your side, Steissd. That is why I am warning you about these sheep. They ain't sheep.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 03:36 pm
What are the proofs of "these sheep not being sheep"?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 04:30 pm
Sheep don't bay at the moon!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 04:35 pm
Well, and seriously? Why do you accuse conservatives in being latent Nazis?
Frank Apisa wrote:
Steissd

There will come a day when you will realize that the power base enjoyed by George Bush has much, much, much more than its fair share of pure red necks -- the kind who have no problem saying they want to lynch all blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Catholics.

In supporting this moron, you are steadying the hand preparing to slit your throat.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 05:43 pm
steissd wrote:
Well, and seriously? Why do you accuse conservatives in being latent Nazis?
Frank Apisa wrote:
Steissd

There will come a day when you will realize that the power base enjoyed by George Bush has much, much, much more than its fair share of pure red necks -- the kind who have no problem saying they want to lynch all blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Catholics.

In supporting this moron, you are steadying the hand preparing to slit your throat.

Steissd

Read my comments again.

How do you translate: "There will come a day when you will realize that the power base enjoyed by George Bush has much, much, much more than its fair share of pure red necks -- the kind who have no problem saying they want to lynch all blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Catholics"...

to mean...

"Why do you accuse conservatives in being latent Nazis?"

I do not accuse conservatives of being latent Nazis. My late mother and father were both conservatives; I have several aunts and uncles who are conservatives; since I am white and male I hang out with lots of other white males -- and I'd say a majority of them are conservatives -- and there are very few latent Nazis among them. But the ranks of grass root conservatism certainly have more than their fair share of latent and not-so-latent Nazis among them.

That is not to say I am accusing conservatives of being latent Nazis, Steissd. I am saying that there are plenty of serious red necks in the ranks of the conservative constituency -- the kind who have no problem saying they want to lynch all blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Catholics."

PLENTY OF THEM!

Lie down with dogs, Steissd, and you will wake with fleas.

Your admiration for American conservatives would be humorous if it were not so dangerous.
0 Replies