Chinese man want to make englsh language friends

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 06:41 am
Hi, everyone:
I am from China. I am learnning englsh. I want to make some friends here. I like music, sports, cybergames etc. Anyone want to learn chinese language can add me to you contact list, we can take a voice chat online, and you can hear the pronounciation in mandarin.
my ICQ:122685084
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,266 • Replies: 17
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 07:55 pm
flying, Welcome to a2k. There are several threads on a2k on China and Chinese language and customs. If you can't find them, let me know. I'll post the links.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 08:00 pm
Nice to meet you flyingpard. I will be very happy to try to help you but am certain to confuse you.

I am from Southern California.
0 Replies

flyingpard

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 08:47 am
cicerone imposter
thank you very much!
please tell me these threads.

good luck!
0 Replies

flyingpard

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 08:49 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
flying, Welcome to a2k. There are several threads on a2k on China and Chinese language and customs. If you can't find them, let me know. I'll post the links.

cicerone imposter
thank you very much!
please tell me these threads.

good luck!
0 Replies

flyingpard

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 08:54 am
Amigo wrote:
Nice to meet you flyingpard. I will be very happy to try to help you but am certain to confuse you.

I am from Southern California.

Amigo
how are you!
I am very happy to get your message Very Happy . You can add me to your ICQ list if you want it. Hope to see and chat with you on ICQ. Cool

wish you happy!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 05:14 am
Welcome, flyingpard, ni hao? You might find the Tandem schools website interesting. I can't post it but you can google it. It's specially for foreign learners of English.
0 Replies

flyingpard

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 07:19 am
Clary wrote:
Welcome, flyingpard, ni hao? You might find the Tandem schools website interesting. I can't post it but you can google it. It's specially for foreign learners of English.

thank you very much, I will try later.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 07:23 am
There is a forum here, The English forum . . .

You can click on the words "English forum" in blue, above, and it will take you to that forum. Once there, you can look through the threads for things which interest you.

We have English-speakers from all over the planet here, both native and second language speakers. I hope you will enjoy visiting this site.
0 Replies

giantgem

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 08:15 am
hi flyingpard, nice to know you. i'm from singapore and which part of china are you from?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:07 pm
flyingpard, Sorry to be so late in responding to your request on links on China and the language.

I travel quite extensively, and travel outside of the country on a regular basis. Unless responses are made almost simultaneously to any offer made on a2k, I will probably miss it.

I will go back over the archives to retrieve some that were active only a few months ago. Be back soon.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:08 pm
Here's the first one; seems to be active now.
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68730
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:10 pm
Interesting topic.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47537
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:11 pm
Another topic about China.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69296
0 Replies

raymond chan

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:40 pm
it seems that this guy is passionate! Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:46 pm
I, too, wish to improve my English. But there isn't a pool hall near by.
0 Replies

giantgem

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:13 am
hey setanta! improving english has never been easier. just speak more often. or maybe we should come up with a topic to discuss and correct each other's english?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:29 am
Where i live it is considered bad form to correct someone else's speech. However, if you have no objection, i would from time to time point out errors of yours. My remark represented wry humor, and was directed at Americans with a passion for pocket billiards.
0 Replies