Have a Noodly Christmas

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:48 am
So...is it a Yankee doodle?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 06:10 am
You yanked his doodle ? ! ? ! ?

And lo, it came to pass that an impertinent antipodean wabbit yanked the nooodly doodle, and was blighted, even unto the seventh generation . . .

Ramen
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 06:22 am
And, two weeks later a feather was born. They shall call him Macaroni.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 06:53 am
Well, I suppose the Founding Fathers knew where to stick it.

Embarrassed Did I just say that?

Oh, hmm, ahem, holidays for the FSM? Well, dang, people, dontcha know that every Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day? http://www.princepasta.com/Heritage.htm

Hence that's the Sabbath. You run through the streets of the North End of Boston, yelling "Anthony! Anthony!" over and over again, then at night you cook. Of course, you don't go to work. I mean, what's the point?

Other festivals:
Winter Blitz - during every seasonal snowfall of greater than four inches, you must commandeer the closest snow plow and do donuts in the snow. If your area does not have snow, go to a hockey game and commandeer the Zamboni machine. If your area has neither snow nor hockey, move.

Everybody Loves Marinara - during every solstice or equinox (even if there is a snowfall such as requires commemoration via Winter Blitz), make homemade marinara from whatever you have left in the cupboards. This means everything, even the Cheez Whiz from 1997 that you got as a gag gift and the can with the label pulled off of it that no one knows what's in it but you keep it around anyway because it came with the house. Feed the resulting marinara to the neighborhood and send them home early so that they may privately enjoy the ensuing miracle of flatulence.

Ramen in da House - Before any major sporting playoff game, and particularly before ultimate sporting playoffs, such as the Super Bowl and the seventh game of the World Series, empty all of your ramen bags and bowls into a large pile in the middle of the floor of your kitchen, and set them on fire. Keep the flame going by adding dry sauce packets. The longer the flame burns, the more good luck you will have with your insurance company. Be sure to keep children and pets away from open flames, and wear protective gear at all times.

Anybody else want to read from the Big Book of FSM Holidays?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 06:58 am
I'm impressed! Wowsers, the gawd really knows how to party!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 07:28 am
Setanta wrote:
You yanked his doodle ? ! ? ! ?

No!!! Shocked

But, if asked very nicely, I might rank it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 07:56 am
Kudos, Jespah, brilliant . . .

May the farce be with us . . .

Ramen
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:14 am
Heh, thank you, I felt the noodly spirit within me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:11 am
Oh my!

Are you sure it's not worms?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:32 am
Could be, seeing as I'm a dog and all.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:44 am
You been scooching?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 10:06 pm
Well, hmm, I don't think I should tell the whole 'net, yanno.

Perhaps it's just the wrong kind of vermicelli.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 10:12 pm
you folks are very funny
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:28:59