PLANNING THREAD FOR COLLEGE POLL

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 04:18 pm
I've noticed more students signing up with A2K. I'm not sure they would respond to a poll, but I would like to try. I would appreciate suggested questions. Also, am I limited to 10 statements....is that how it works.

EXAMPLES:

I SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ.

RELIGION IS IMPORTANT TO ME.

RELIGION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 635 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 04:39 pm
You can only put 10 choices in a poll. Please don't contact people you don't know in order to stimulate them to post or answer the poll. If folks want to answer, they'll answer. If not, they won't.

Also, where are you gathering the impression that there are a lot of students signing up for A2K? I haven't noticed that, and I'm curious as to the source of your information. Thanks! :-D
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 04:46 pm
Perhaps lots is not the word. I go through the new folks each day. If there aren't lots...then remove this thread. By the way, may I assume your first comment is related to the thread I had removed where I was told my messages were viewed as spam?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 05:33 pm
I just want to make sure that people aren't getting PMs if they don't want them. That's all.

As for students, I honestly don't know if any of the new folks are students. Does it say that in their profiles? I just don't look there too often (too time-consuming).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » PLANNING THREAD FOR COLLEGE POLL
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:02:36