Is there something in the air today or is it just ME?

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:59 pm
Seriously... everyone at work seems to be in a bad mood, everyone outside of work seems to be in a bad mood?

Is it just in my area or is it like this around the whole world? Cuz my head is about to explode (KABOOM)

Errr everyone seems to have an attitude!! EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 439 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:06 pm
Just last week, I was discussing this same thing with my boss. Seems everyone coming in the office was extremely irritable. I think many feel the pressure of the holidays, expected to be jolly, but depressed because they arent.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:21 pm
Something is in the air period. People are acting insane here! On Sunday night, there were 6 fires reported on the 10pm news and they weren't little ones. BIG, whole building or block destroyers.

Then last night, they report a shooting and murder in a relativitly "safe" neighborhood. And also two stabbings, who luckily are still alive. And then a dog that attacked and killed it's 91 year old owner and was brought down only because a neighbor got out his rifle and shot the dog when it ran out the front door. The dog was headed straight at some kids in the street and because of the right to bear arms, those kids are alive.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:27 pm
something in the air ? memories have been resurfaced today

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4502966.stm

full story

An Iranian military plane with 94 people on board has crashed into a 10-storey apartment building in a built-up suburb of the capital Tehran.
There was a huge explosion and fire in the building. Police said everyone had died on the plane and many deaths were feared on the ground.

The C-130 plane had just taken off from Mehrabad airport when the pilot reported an emergency and turned back.

He apparently lost control as he attempted to land.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:37 pm
I just don't know what it is today, I mean driving to work today I was in a fine mood and now I am just so irritable.... I don't know why...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:38 pm
oldandknew wrote:
something in the air ? memories have been resurfaced today

full story

An Iranian military plane with 94 people on board has crashed into a 10-storey apartment building in a built-up suburb of the capital Tehran.
There was a huge explosion and fire in the building. Police said everyone had died on the plane and many deaths were feared on the ground.

The C-130 plane had just taken off from Mehrabad airport when the pilot reported an emergency and turned back.

He apparently lost control as he attempted to land.

That happened today Shocked
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:48 pm
Check it out Crazylady

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is there something in the air today or is it just ME?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:35:51