bolting toward the future

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 12:03 pm
My online weekly horoscope arrived today

Quote:
Like a Bolt from the Blue On Friday, December 9, Mars in Taurus wakes up and turns direct after a two-month retrograde. Have you noticed that your plans have been stalled? Or perhaps you haven't had your normal "get-up-and-go" while the action planet has been napping? Mars in Taurus is a slow and steady force, and nothing substantial is achieved without a strong dose of tenacity. Now, brace yourself for change! Toward the week's end, you'll feel the shift as red hot Mars takes his foot off the brake. Away you go, charging ahead like a bull that's been pent up too long, and bolting toward your 2006 dreams and visions.

what are the gods/stars/tea leaves promising you these days?

~~~~~~~~~~~

and why won't Mars in Taurus wake up before I have to write an industry exam?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,366 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 02:00 pm
"Why won't Mars in Taurus wake up before I have to write an industry exam?"

Astrological tradition says that Mars the Warrior is not comfortable in bucolic Taurus. The reasoning is simply that this planet of "go" isn't at its best in the sign of "go slow, go very slow." Earthy Taurus is a fixed sign. It occupies the middle of the spring (in the Northern Hemisphere) and symbolizes the sweetness of burgeoning plant life. Taurus doesn't want to go anywhere. It's fine where it is.

The challenge is that Mars doesn't like to stand still. It lives for action, not the couch potato life of Taurus. It may, therefore, be a bit more difficult to get new projects off the ground. This is a period in which a solid foundation and a plentiful supply of fuel are required to get your rocket off the launch pad. Get set, go. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 02:37 pm
Hmmmm......
Daily Overview
December 04, 2005

Talk about fun. After weeks of looking skyward and asking in your nicest tone of voice for a favor, the heavens have finally decided to let you know that they haven't been ignoring you. Your wish is about to come true. Congrats!

Only....it appears to be about yesterday....damn American sites!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 02:45 pm
I wasn't sure where to look, followed dlowan's breadcrumbs:

Quote:
For the next couple of days, you'll be in the mood to shop -- even more so than usual -- especially for anything that's totally unique. And don't even pretend you won't love the raised eyebrows your purchases will inspire.

Not bad. I'm in the middle of plotting my final (hopefully) Christmas assault. (I'm trying to get stuff done before going to Chicago next week.) I'm not sure about "totally unique," though. (Sample purchases include materials for a birthstone [of each of her children + grandchildren] bracelet for my M-I-L, and some books. <shrug>)
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 02:50 pm
my zodiac and chinese astrology

Daily Overview for December 04, 2005
Sagittarius

Quickie:
Today, follow your instinct for music and art. They hold answers you're looking for.

Overview:
If you don't have plans to travel, you probably will soon enough. Someone new, interesting and skilled at taking chances will entice you to take off for an exotic locale you've always wanted to see.

Daily Overview for December 04, 2005
Tiger

With an apparently inexhaustible vitality, you will be able to undertake formidable projects. Do not give your confidence too easily at this moment, keep all emotions to yourself for now. The day would be well chosen to reach some of the professional goals close to your heart. Take care to leave sufficient maneuvering room for those whom you love best, otherwise they might begin to feel as though they are being held captive.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 02:58 pm
OK, this is kinda cool.

I just clicked on the "extended" daily horoscope:

Quote:
What's available at the mall just isn't going to cut it -- you don't want to fall in love with something and then see it walking down the street toward you or on the wall at a restaurant. And shopping online, well, that kind of gratification is a little too delayed. Time to look for one-of-a-kind treasures made by local craftspeople, artists or jewelers, or time to root around at a flea market or antique mall. That's more like it.

sozobe wrote:
materials for a birthstone [of each of her children + grandchildren] bracelet

semi-spooky horoscope wrote:
Time to look for one-of-a-kind treasures made by local craftspeople, artists or jewelers

Shocked
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 04:03 pm
Hmm Virgo 12/4/05:

Make sure that you show grace and compassion instead of gloating about your victory. Be careful not to get too involved in other people's affairs. Your presence may not be welcome. Let others take care of themselves; you have your own problems to worry about.

http://horoscopes.webscopes.com/dailyvirgo.php

Hmm, uh, okay.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 04:18 pm
Quote:
Career matters are probably going very well for you right now, elizaBeth , but you might be uncertain if you want to continue along the track you're on now. You might be considering other options, perhaps those that you've always wanted to try, but have never been in a position to be able to do so. Don't feel you have to make a decision now. You've got plenty of time. Take care not to make a move until you're absolutely sure.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 10:35 am
ha!
it was the company holiday party last night

Quote:
Social events could take up a lot of your time tonight, and you might enjoy touching base with friends whom you haven't seen for awhile. Conversations should be intense and fascinating. Don't be surprised if you discover a new interest. An encounter with a love partner could prove more passionate even than usual. This could be a thoroughly enjoyable day, elizaBeth - as long as you pace yourself and conserve your energy!

musta been a no-brainer to write that one
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:53 am
Shocked

uh oh

Shocked

this week's online horoscope just arrived

Quote:
On Thursday, December 15, the Sun conjuncts Pluto on the same day of the Full Moon. A Full Moon always shines a spotlight on our issues, but you can be sure that with powerful Pluto at hand, something big is going to come to a head. You could be pressed to make a life-altering decision in order to resolve something that's been brewing for a long time. Is there an area of your life that you have been wanting to change, but have felt stuck? Use the intensity of this week's double whammy Full Moon and Sun/Pluto combo to catapult you through the fires of transformation and into a brand new you.

the fires of transformation?

should I wear red and gold on Thursday?

hmmmmmmm I'm partying Tuesday and Wednesday nights, taking Friday off work to attend a holiday open house for our national public broadcaster - I have time to go through the fires of transformation on Thursday?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:57 am
My scope told a full moon in gemini. Hmmmm.....
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 12:19 pm
Sagittarius
November 22 - December 21

Daily Overview for December 11, 2005

Quickie:
Seek out pleasure -- good food, funny movies, great hugs -- and recharge yourself.

Overview:
Words can be just as hurtful as physical injuries -- as you've learned many times in the past. Right now, then, do what you can to be careful about what you say. If you're really angry with someone, put some distance between you.

Tiger
Daily Overview for December 11, 2005

You will doubtlessly know bliss in love, and you would be even happier if you make an effort to soften down the extremes in your character. You will have original ideas capable of enabling you to progress further in your career. Favorable influxes, as your relationships with your entourage will prove pleasurable. You will feel more in harmony with the external world and more at peace with yourself; bravo!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 12:22 pm
hmmmm
just went back to re-read last week's
apparently there was something on
cuz Friday turned out to be interesting Confused in a totally unanticipated way Confused
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 05:31 pm
ehBeth wrote:
hmmmmmmm I'm partying Tuesday and Wednesday nights, taking Friday off work to attend a holiday open house for our national public broadcaster - I have time to go through the fires of transformation on Thursday?

I shall be expecting a new ehBeth avatar on Friday at the very least. :wink:
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 05:36 pm
HAHAHA!!! I like mine today! Am heading out to a party in a little bit. This is perfect.

LIBRA
At the moment -- and this an especially good moment -- there's nothing you won't be talked into or out of. So when someone tries to give you a good talking to, try not to laugh openly. It wouldn't be polite.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 05:47 pm
CANCER (Jun 23 - Jul 23)

The Mars eleventh house placement indicates energies aimed toward organizing or at least initiating social activities. No one in a group will work harder than you. Your high energy is infectious.

<Good God, this is uncanny!>

The Sun placement in your sixth house denotes a drive concerning work, service and health.

<I am just reading this as I post it--if you could read my goal sheet that I just wrote yesterday, you'd crap in fear.>

Use the first half of December to work on your daily health and work routines. Think about how you spend your days, versus how you would like to be spending them.

Shocked

Start your active fitness program or schedule a doctor's appointment in the first weeks. And... get moving for best results.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

By the end of December, when Sun enters your seventh house, you will have a head and heart full of love. Of course not everybody of your sign will be swept away by romance, but the planets suggest that if you want it, you will find it.

<I guess I'd better get some sexy underwear.>

<No, I'm kidding. But, that is outrageously correct.>

<It's not as vague as your usual horoscope, and I did exactly those things. I **** you not.>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:13 pm
In that case, you'd better get yourself something nice and velvety to wear underneath it all Cool
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 07:04 pm
If I were on the market, I get a bikini wax.

I'm gonna sit out a few seasons, though.

I guess they have to get a horoscope right once in a while--still -- wow!

And, yours, too, eBeth.

Was Friday's unexpected event ok or not ok? <inquiring minds...>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 10:52 am
Seasons?
Ok.
Better than years.

~~~~~

hmm, last Friday's unexpected event wasn't really ok or not ok - but it forced some things into motion, which I hope will end up ok for everyone involved.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:55 pm
Me, too!

<fingers crossed for favorable motion of events>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » bolting toward the future
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:13:21