Happy Freakin' Morning

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:30 am
So I woke up this morning with a nasty headache and thought to myself, "Self... this is going to be one heck of a day" when, to my pleasant surprise, the Mrs offered me to join her in the shower for a little wake up call. I began thinking this wasn't going to be such a bad day after all.

Later, after exiting the shower, freshly cleaned and with a smile on my face, I noticed the snow on the ground that had fallen over night. I mummbled some thing under my breath which sounded a lot like, "grumble grumble... freakin' snow... grumble grumble." My smile already began to fade.

Of course there were like 10 accidents on the way to work already. The first snow and everybody forgets how to drive... I mean it's not like we live in wisconsin or anything...

So anyway, I make it to work around 20 minutes late and am looking forward to a nice quiet day before the holiday. Most of my co-workers are already gone so it is me and like 2 other people here. Well I sit down and notice the flashing light warning me of messages on my voice mail. This can't be good...

It wasn't. My quiet day turned into a near impossible deadline. I had to cancel my haircut I had scheduled for this afternoon that I desperately need for the family pictures we are taking over the weekend in order to make time to get this crap done.

Well enough of that, I have to get back to work now.

Happy Freakin' Morning...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,120 • Replies: 35
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:33 am
Happy Freakin' Morning to you, too.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:43 am
happy fukcing morning indeed....

just think

tomorow, you dont have to work
you can stay in bed, or the shower if you like..

psstt.. hows the finger by the way??
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 09:58 am
shewolfnm wrote:
psstt.. hows the finger by the way??

Oh... I should take a new picture... let me see if I can find a camera.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:01 am
Get one of your hair, too, I want to see what's so bad. ;-)

Hope your day improves...
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:06 am
Re: Happy Freakin' Morning
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Later, after exiting the shower, freshly cleaned and with a smile on my face, I noticed the snow on the ground that had fallen over night. I mummbled some thing under my breath which sounded a lot like, "grumble grumble... freakin' snow... grumble grumble." My smile already began to fade.

That was pretty much how my morning went, too. Freakin' snow. Grumble.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:11 am
A little bit blurry but as you can see... I'm a good healer.

http://www.arena2045.net/fritz/finger_now.jpg
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:14 am
sozobe wrote:
Get one of your hair, too, I want to see what's so bad. ;-)

Hope your day improves...

Let's just say that the usually controled messiness/bedhead look has grown into more of a 80's/feathery kind of flock of seagulls kind of look... I've been wearing my stocking cap a lot this past week :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:16 am
But the 80's are back, dude...!

:-D

I never had the guts to look at the original picture, so that one's still a bit "ew" but looks like its healing well indeed. A partial fingernail and everything.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:19 am
I think you have the same ring as my husband. Is it titanium?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:23 am
sozobe wrote:
But the 80's are back, dude...!

:-D

Not if I have anything to say about it

sozobe wrote:
I never had the guts to look at the original picture, so that one's still a bit "ew" but looks like its healing well indeed. A partial fingernail and everything.

Just picture the above image with a lot less fingernail, a lot less flesh, and a bunch more oozyness... in case you were wondering.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:25 am
I was truly disheartened to read of your difficult morning . . .

OK, i lied, i don't give a rat's ass, 'cause i got my own problems--but i think we're expected to make consolatory noises . . . coo . . . cooooooooo . . . .
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:26 am
Bella Dea wrote:

Yes it is. It would only make sense that it is the same ring... you and the Mrs are an awful lot alike.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:27 am
Setanta wrote:
i got my own problems

coo . . . cooooooooo . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:29 am
Thanks, Boss . . .
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:29 am
Setanta wrote:
OK, i lied, i don't give a rat's ass, 'cause i got my own problems--but i think we're expected to make consolatory noises . . . coo . . . cooooooooo . . . .

Nah... no noises necessary... if you don't care don't respond. I don't like feigned sympathy anyway. Although feel free to spout yur own problems here. It always makes me feel better to get it off my chest.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:32 am
jpin, are you enjoying the collapse of the Packers as much as I am?

It's a beautiful thing to see Favre with that constipated look on his face week after week.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:33 am
Yo, yo,

I'm here in Mil-town for the Holidays. I woke up with a headache, too, but that's because I was on Brady street all night drinking with old buddies.

It's been a long time since I've awakened to snow, too.

So, anyways, hope this day goes quickly for you. I'll dig the snow.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Yes it is. It would only make sense that it is the same ring... you and the Mrs are an awful lot alike.

Sometimes, I must wonder....honey, is that you?
0 Replies

sozobe

Just so you know, I'm, coming with Boomer to hunt you down, and my intentions are much less honorable...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Freakin' Morning
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:52:28