Sex slave trade - know anything about it?

husker

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 07:34 pm
Laying in the hospital I saw a show. I'd say it's pretty much hell on earth for the people taken - mostly girls, and the way it looks no age is real exempt. Pretty disturbing stuff.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 535 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 07:35 pm
I bet Slappy Doo-Hoo knows all about it.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 07:39 pm
some young girls in asai have sex more than 20 times a day - less that 15 yes old
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 07:56 pm
It's a massive problem. Interpol has some info.

Interpol
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 09:19 pm
Oh man. Prostitution is a nasty business.

My favorite photographer (I may have mentioned this a time or two before) is Mary Ellen Mark. Her book about the prostitutes of Bombay always blows my mind.

You can see it at www.maryellenmark.com

Click "books", click "Falkland Road", click on the first image and scroll through the photos.

Amazing.

I saw a bit of that Dr. Phil show today about the sex trade. These people's daughter had disappeared 8 years ago and they think she was kidnapped into the sex trade in South America.

So sad.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:06 pm
Ack, did you see that Dr Phil today too, Husker? Luckily I had some company stop by halfway through and I was more than happy to turn it off. That was too much for me. I turn on Dr Phil for a laugh, not to hear something that's going to make me sick. That was absolutely awful.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:48 pm
It is absolutely awful I agree but I think our culture turn a blind eye to a problem that is really bad.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:50 pm
this is the Dr Phil link link
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sex slave trade - know anything about it?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:43:02