Lady's Head on Dog's Rear

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:46 am
Last night I dreamt I lived in a house with several friends from high school. The house needed a dog, I decided. The folks at the Humane Society kept trying to push this one dog on me. This dog was some kind of yellow lab, I guess, really quite cute with sad eyes. But, a woman's head was growing out of its butt. I mean, from where its tail should have been, grew a woman's head and a pair of human hands affixed to her neck. Also, she had a really bad haircut. Shoulder length, feathery. She wore no particular expression.

I felt sorry for both the dog and the woman, and took the thing back to the high school friend house. My housemates weren't too cool with the new pet; I grew fond of it/her.

The doorbell rang. The dog with lady's head growing from ass ran to the door and barked. Whoever was at the door--I didn't get a good look--was plenty disturbed and ran off. And suddenly I realized this dog/lady's head was a bad idea, fracturing my affection. I still felt sorry for the dog, but the expressionless ladyhead with limp hands, well, I wanted to kick her face. I wanted to take the pet back to the Humane Society, but I knew they would euthanize it, and in this state of ambivalence I awoke.

So, what does this mean? Besides the fact that I drank too much last night?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 499 • Replies: 10
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:56 am
I think it means you had a "coyote date".
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 12:02 pm
Hmmm. Interesting interpretation. There were some fuglies at the bar last night, for sure.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 12:12 pm
you feeling stuck with some project or sumtin? trapped lady could be a sign of that. also loss of an affection for the dog because of the trapped-ness.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 12:47 pm
That very well could be the case. Though the project has been writing itself well this week!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 01:15 pm
:-( mine should learn from yours. mine is a lazy bastard.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 04:56 pm
your projects should get together and get it on. dag's can be the submissive one.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 05:05 pm
not anymore. the presentation hovering above as a dark cloud, 'it' started writing... maybe too little too late, but better too little then none.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 05:11 pm
ok, then perhaps they should get together for some cutting-edge release post-presentation fever ... you know, work hard play hard, gotta let your project have a good time too, let their charts flow...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 06:05 pm
I can't believe you had a dream about my ex girlfriend.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:36 am
Hey, dude, anything with two mouths and two tongues--hot! I don't care if it's a bispecies mutant.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lady's Head on Dog's Rear
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 07:37:41