Want to join the A2K Spring Fever Club ?

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 03:59 pm
Just tell us your symptoms and your in like Flinn.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,733 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Dek

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 02:50 am
I think that this is a bit coincidental to be spring fever but I'm on a MASSIVE (and I do mean massive) life restyle kick.

maybe its more of a spring fever in my life rather than the year but I'm fed up of sitting in front of the computer or TV wasting my life away.

I've made a pact with myself to sort my life out, to get up off my backside and do something!

Here's the results so far....

1. I've been going to the Gym 3-4 times a week for the past 3 weeks (and yes this time I won't stop doing it!)
2. I've starting dating again after a break of more than 4 years
3. I'm making much more of an effort with friends and strangers, the rewards are great, I feel more popular than ever
4. I'm selling my decadent car and with the extra money I will have I'm going to live my life how I should have been living it all along.
5. I started making a list of things I want to do in life (it's long and is getting longer every day!) and I'm doing them! I have plans to go to Antarctica, I'm going to start painting, take part in La Tomatina, learn more about Astrophysics

Can I join?
DeK
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 04:57 am
I'm cleaning a lot (well, more than I usually do) and am dying to finally toss my winter coat to the dry cleaner. Can I join?

PS Dek, I have a friend who wants to go to Antarctica. Perhaps you'll meet there, and discuss the wind chill factor or something. Smile
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 04:59 am
Your decked out for membership Dek. Welcome to the A2KSFC.UK eh, my grandmother was a Kirke from Nottingham. My Great Uncle was Captain Kirk on Lake Ontario. Thats how I got decked out, I think it's the spring fever that has.........participated annually.
0 Replies

Dek

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:40 am
Jespah,
The Antarctic trip is going to be major event in my life, I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it but I hope within a few years of now.

You've spurned me on to create a new thread on the trip!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=174368#174368

I'd be glad to talk to you friend if they are willing.
0 Replies

Dek

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:42 am
Thanks Algis, I've been to Nottingham many times, it's a great place to be when spring fever kicks in, it's a commonly banded urban myth (based in real fact) that it has the highest proportion of Women to Men in the UK Very Happy
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 10:09 am
Hmmm, women and Nottingham - a lotta Maid Marions? :-D
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 11:29 am
The snow on the north side of my yard has melted - it might be a sign of spring - i'm hopeful ... cautiously optimistic, i might say.

After i spent half a day weeding and cleaning the yard, only to have it buried in an ice storm and then a big heap of snow, i'm not going crazy in the yard again til i'm sure it's safe to put the snow shovel away.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 11:32 am
i want spring fever!

get me some!

where can i order it?
0 Replies

Dek

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 11:55 am
mucho Maid Marions Jespah Very Happy

ehBeth try here
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 01:01 pm
Why in our Spring Fever Catalog, ehBeth.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 06:19 am
It's drop dead gorgeous out there......I can breath again.
Not only because of the weather but because all the dreaded things have just about subsided. War, Sars and ??????????
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:38 am
I roto-tilled yesterday!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:56 am
Checking out the half-naked girls walking around, getting drunk outside, and driving around with my windows down pumping New Kids On The Block. SPRINGTIMERULES!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:57 am
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 12:25 am
I have been on a real cleaning binge - curtains, ceilings, carpets, wardrobes, (I even had a bath!) The trouble is it is Autumn here.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 05:09 am
I pick up my new car tonight. I will be cruuuuuuuuising. Now I've got spring fever. Maybe some spring fever tunes in the disc changer to really rev up the mood! whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 05:56 am
Yippppppppeeeeee ehbeth !! A new car how exciting !!

Spring fever is yet to hit me, I am still running on my winter wardrobe Sad
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 05:57 am
and ehBeth wins many spring fever points for seasonal impulse driving.....
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 05:59 am
Hi Gautam, I like your nice green jacket
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Want to join the A2K Spring Fever Club ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:43:05