Triad money info

Nive

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 09:59 pm
Ive tried searching for an estimated figure on how much money the triads make per year but i couldnt find it Sad. If you can help me out it'll be great!.

Also any info on the strucuture of triad gangs, is it an heirarchy? I read that it wasnt but i remember a book i read that said it was and a white fan was the leader or something.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 913 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Michael S

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 10:06 am
Hmm, I wonder if you are asking as a group , like a company that you might get the info off the stock market or Forbes, or the average yearly income kind of thing.

But seriously... "The Triads" is label that covers organized gangs in Asia (or asian gangs in other countries), although the Japanese call them Yakuza. A bit like the Mafia, could be many groups , sometimes they may interact. Sometimes not. Sometimes interaction may be in the form of killing each other. I guess they make a lot of money though, as there would be quite a bit from all the drug pushing, extortion, kidnapping, prostitution and so on. A bit hard to claim taxes on something like credit card fraud or money made from stealing vehicles though.

You heard
Quote:
white fan was the leader
Interesting, I once heard something about crouching tiger paw uprooting the lotus tree. All very secretive.
0 Replies