Have you seen this ad for cats?

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 08:55 pm
englishmajor wrote:
How is the weather where you are? We are getting a lot of rain here on the raincoast.

Well, I'm in Abbotsford, so not a whole lot different than Vancouver, for example.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 08:57 pm
colorbook wrote:
Reyn, I went on a search to find out if Iams had made a TV commercial in regard to the picture you posted, but I never found one. However, I did find something I was unaware of…a website that is boycotting Iams for cruel mistreatment of animals in their food testing facilities.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that either. Mind you, we don't use their products. We use a PetSmart brand.

The commercial might not have been the same one, but something similar.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 09:10 pm
I'm glad I don't use their products either.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 09:33 pm
colorbook wrote:

The thing is, there's all the stuff that one does not know about. As customers, I'm sure we'd be shocked if we knew the lowdown on all the stuff we buy. Shocked
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 10:26 pm
Reyn wrote:
colorbook wrote:

The thing is, there's all the stuff that one does not know about. As customers, I'm sure we'd be shocked if we knew the lowdown on all the stuff we buy. Shocked

That's for sure Shocked ...was it made by little kids in sweat shops, or by illegal aliens...is there porpoises in the tuna, and what does the meat label really mean when it says, "all beef?"...the list goes on and on :wink:
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
colorbook wrote:
That's for sure Shocked ...was it made by little kids in sweat shops, or by illegal aliens...is there porpoises in the tuna, and what does the meat label really mean when it says, "all beef?"...the list goes on and on :wink:

Exactly! All you can do is your best, and if you find out down the road that perhaps one hasn't made the wisest choice, modify it at that point. Can't feel guilty about everything.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 11:12 pm
Have any of you used a product called Innova? They make dog/cat food. I have been using it for years. The ingredients are amazing.....just wondered what others thought of it.....I can't seem to find a completely organic dog food, where all the products are certified organic...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 11:18 pm
I used to feed my Lab X Innova for a while. She liked it and it seemed to agree with her. I now have her back on Eagle Pack which I first put her on in 1998.

For my 16 year old cat, I used to feed her Science Diet for years until I finally discovered that it is not what I thought it was. I now feed her Royal Canin for seniors.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:27:06