• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 432 • Replies: 6
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 06:36 am
sound

funny we had this discussion at work awhile back, would you rather go blind or deaf, i chose blind, i'd miss alot of cool stuff i know but i love music, and i could still listen to movies and books
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 06:40 am
Whatever I decide it is at the time for all of these and more. It changes constantly depending on the time of day, my mood and the circumstances...which of course tie into my mood. Bluegrass music can be the most fantastic sound at most times but other times a little Baroque is more pleasurable. The smell of a freshly mowed lawn or new clothes or freshly baked cookies or wet leaves in autumn may work fine at times and other times are non-reactive for me. Clearly the same set of rules applies to me with regard to taste. This is not to say it is the same for everybody, just for me and it is a matter of my constantly changing interests and desires which I feel brings this about.
0 Replies

kingofmen

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:50 am
i will choose to retain my eyes. I can't picture what my life will be without seeing. Without the eyes, the world is dark, I can't see my beloved ones' face, see their tears of sadness or happiness.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:09 am
feel...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:19 am
Re: Whats the best.....
material girl wrote:
Whats the best...smell,sound,taste?

Smell: Fresh roasted coffee
Sound: Aspen leaves blowing in the wind. 2nd runner up: spring peepers
Taste: My husband.
0 Replies

shrek1

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:29 am
taste
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whats the best.....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/02/2024 at 05:20:13