Why Kucinich lost.

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:20 pm
Ok so it's sunday morning, I've eaten brekkies, the lady Diane is reading her email, the telly is on in the corner with Wolf Blitzer doing his Ed R Morrow imitation "This is Wolf Blitizer coming to you from Baghdad er I mean Atlanta with nothing to say" and I'm on the sofa "I'm not sleeping, I'm only resting my eyes" and here's the kicker for real. This ad comes on the telly which, after 30 seconds, boils down to the message "I used to be your local t.v. weatherman but now I'm a realestate salesperson, you should buy or sell your home through me because, remember me, I used to be your local t.v. weatherman"
America is frickin' doomed I tell you, doomed!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 856 • Replies: 21
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:34 pm
How about William Shatner: Such and such law firm, where we mean business. Call. Right now.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:43 pm
you know Edgar, all of us liberals in the US of A (all 5 of us) keep thinking, connect the dots it's not that hard but as I see it the masses can't connect point A to point B. We had a presidential election where Kerry the inflated doll of substance was running against Bush the Popiel Pocket-Fisherman of mass marketing, one of them was bound to win.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:47 pm
I see it within my own family, the whole problem in micro. Old edgar is too out of it to be listened to. Nothing sinks in, except in dribbles, and only then out of dire need.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:53 pm
Why did Kucinich lose? I don't know.

Maybe it's because were America. Do we even exist anymore? Their burning flags in Argentina now. Their getting closer. We consume more then any people in the world and were not even happy. We consume more anti-depressants then any other country. No other country even comes close.

I get $26000 in a month I might leave the country. I'll go get my ass kicked in a bar in Santiago, Chile.

Me, You and Kucinich lost. Maybe i'll see Kucinich in that bar in Santiago. I'll buy him a drink.

I'm leaving Rome.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:12 pm
I saw Kucinich at the Warsawa restaurant in Santa Monica (some time ago.)

Edgar, your family members that don't listen are wrong about your being out of it, my opinion.

More people seem to be coming around to my way of thinking... but then, y'know, I'm in northern California..
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:16 pm
I'm in Texas, the heart of Bush (My heroes have always been cowboys) Country.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:18 pm
What do you call a cowboy who's afraid of horses ?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:20 pm
<thinking>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:20 pm
I give up.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:21 pm
Ok, I give up too.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:30 pm
Mr. President.

<groan>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:39 pm
That occurred to me but I couldn't find the right words..
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:42 pm
you defame the title "cowboy"
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:43 pm
La tierra, la ley, le paz, la justicia.

land, law, peace, justice.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:23 pm
The reason I put the All My Heroes Have Been Cowboys on that post, I see a bumper sticker several times weekly that reads, "Bush '04 My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys." So it's not really I who can't tell the difference. I know that Bush is as much cowboy as a dingleberry on a steer.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:34 pm
dyslexia wrote:
you defame the title "cowboy"

Tis not I who defame cowboys.

Tis Mr Little Boots in the White House.

Roy Rogers continues to spin in his grave...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:01 pm
I can see being afraid of stuffed Trigger..

(have I stepped into it again?)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:05 pm
I should like to start a tread on "cowboys" do anyone thing that would be worthwhile?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 04:06 pm
dys watches the "Telly".

I kin see him at the feedmill.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why Kucinich lost.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:32:40