Blast from the past... Kinda Creepy?!?

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:40 pm
So I just got an email from this guy I went to h.s. with.... He was a good friend of mine's prom date at my senior prom...

So he emailed me saying he thought he knew me and confirmed that he did... then he claimed that he danced with me most of my senior prom night... I don't remember dancing with him once...

I just find it a little creepy.. I danced with my date half the night and the girls the other night... from what I remember....

So either my memories gone, he has me confused with someone else.. or he is a f*cking nutbag!!

Just had to get that off my chest.... took me by a little surprise
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 516 • Replies: 10
No top replies

George

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:48 pm
...maybe that's just the way he wants to remember it...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:51 pm
Hahaha .... should I be scared?? lol.. he is asking me all types of questions now.... Ahhh.. I can't be rude and not reply...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:05 pm
Why would you reply?
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:06 pm
Scared? You? I doubt that.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:16 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Why would you reply?

I did reply, not to be rude... I don't want to offend him... but now he is playing the 20 questions game...I am kinda hallf ass replying.. avoiding certain things
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:18 pm
George wrote:

No I couldn't be scared of him, I went to scholl with him and he was as shy and quiet as they come.. I mean he was in my school for four years and I didn't even know he existed until senior year and I knew alot of people in high school

But I wasn't one of them populer girls either.... I just knew people from all different cliques and didn't care what anyone thought of me...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:42 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
George wrote:

No I couldn't be scared of him, I went to scholl with him and he was as shy and quiet as they come.. I mean he was in my school for four years and I didn't even know he existed until senior year and I knew alot of people in high school

sounds like the sort of thing the neighbours say about the guy who has fifteen bodies under his house Smile

happy halloween
0 Replies

Bodo

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:42 pm
George wrote:
...maybe that's just the way he wants to remember it...

That was my thought too. Razz
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:45 pm
djjd62 wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
George wrote:

sounds like the sort of thing the neighbours say about the guy who has fifteen bodies under his house Smile

happy halloween

So they said about me, but I don't have any bodies under my house.

That's what the compost heap is for.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 03:49 pm
lol

there's a great little skit on an episode of kid's in the hall, the character is dancing around outside extolling the virtues of spring, the trees are budding, the flowers start blooming and the ground softens up enough to bury the bodies you've been storing in the freezer all winter
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Blast from the past... Kinda Creepy?!?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 11:20:47