Happy Helloween!

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 09:03 am
SATANTA (Gargamel) wishes you a happy Halloween. I think that's Howdy Doody behind me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/hadlex/IMG_1202.jpg

As for me, the partying is over. I drank a beer or seventeen Saturday night. My new band, "Female Trouble," played its first show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/hadlex/IMG_1207.jpg

After I packed up my drums and walked back to the party. I got harrassed by a porch full of date-raping redneck fratboys. I came at them with my fake knife and all seven of them threatened my life. I tell you, it's a brave fratboy that picks a fight when he's got six other a-holes backing him up!

So, a little rock and roll, a little violence, and a little more rock and roll! The Hell played a great set and, as you can see, things got a little out of hand. The cool thing is the bassist kept playing, and kept time, even on his back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/hadlex/IMG_1242.jpg

So these pics may be for a limited time, as I'm not sure how much my friends are into being up on the internet. A few of us are teachers, including the shemale in my band.

How was your Helloween weekend?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 576 • Replies: 16
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 09:09 am
W00p, you even matched the red Kool-Aid avatar.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 09:12 am
Didn't do anything special. Got a little tanked with hubby and stayed in a hotel (rrrrrrrrrrr!) but no parties. First year ever I missed a Halloween party. I'm a little sour about it so don't talk to me.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 09:25 am
I went to two parties, and am going to see Audioslave tonight. I got drunk.

Psycho Santa is a good costume. Would even be better if you gave candy out to the neighborhood kids dressed like that tonight.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 09:44 am
Im off to see SAW 2 tonight with a pal, hopefully I wont be scary enough for me to poop in my pants.

Lovin Santa!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:01 am
I am working up the courage to watch the Exorcist tonight....no, I've never seen it. I don't like scary movies but I feel like I need to see this movie. I mean, it is the scariest movie ever made, right?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:03 am
Hmm, Im thinking Texas Chainsaw Massacre(the original)is the scariest, sickest movie ever.

Hope you enjoy(in an odd kind of way)The Exorcist.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:06 am
I think Exorcist has been voted scariest ever but I've never seen TCM so I can't really say.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:21 am
I only saw it for the forst time about 3 years ago.
its s horrid because its mostly set in the day and it still makes me scared, the family characters in it are so uncaring and unrational, they have no sense of consideration towards others which is obvious as its a horror movie but this was like nothing Id ever experience.
Yep, The Exorcist is on a par with TTCM but sometimes i find it quite unbeliveable and comedic.

Wrong Turn is also a great and scary film.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:22 am
Unrational=irrational.Note to self, learn how to use the English anguage properly.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:33 am
The idea of actual people trying to kill me versus a demon is much easier to swallow. I am more afraid of paranormal horror than actual murderers.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:07 am
I always loved Carrie.

Some old school favorites: Wait Until Dark and No Way To Treat A Lady.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:09 am
Wait until Dark, is that the one with Audrey Hepburn as a blind lady?

I watched that yesterday!!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:14 am
We have a very scary night planned for tonight.

We're going to hold flashlights up under our faces and read aloud from last weeks newspapers.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:33 pm
"Wait Until Dark" gets my vote.

And "Psycho," too.

Somehow the new ones just don't have the same suspense.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:40 pm
if you have tape of election result '04, chilling, watching the states run red

some good scary movies, carrie, the shining, alien
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 06:57 pm
Gargamel - that is a great photo-journal! Looks like a good time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Helloween!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:45:08