houseparty aftermath

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 06:51 am
ok....
my parents went away for a few days, i had some friends round, it was a little crazy but not too bad.

Just one problem im left, our house is joined on to the garage and there is a door in the kitchen through to the garage. we never bother locking the conecting door but i did because i didnt want people just roaming into the garage to find the not allowed alcahol of my parents.

now the door wont unlock... what to do. i am for definate using the corrct key, im sure we have more than one copy of this key but i cant find any matching ones, it unlock the other doors with the same lock. so now i either just sit around wait for someone stronger than me to have a go or do i do the terible and call my grandad.....

another problem, the sweeping brush and vaccum cleaner are in there so i cant tidy up all that well until i get in there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 629 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:04 am
Why don't you borrow a friends vaccuum and broom, clean up and then tell your parents you locked it one night because you didn't feel safe...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:23 am
If you were my kid and I went out of town and left you at home alone and the worst thing that happened is that your friends dropped by and you locked away the liquor I'd kiss you on the head and buy you a new i-pod.

I'd just tell them the truth.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:27 am
boomer :-)

why don't you just have an unlocking the door party? surely one of your friends will have the strength / luck and the door will succumb. Plus, even though you're sure about the key - try every other key you can lay hands on. I've been 150% sure before - and wrong. Won't give anything for trying...
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 06:26 am
They won't punish you for keeping yourself and your friends safe - it's better to have it locked, than not!!
0 Replies

Bodo

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 01:29 pm
Don't force the door open, whatever you do. A broken door/lock/key is far worse than having to explain that you locked it.
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 05:10 pm
It opened!!! one of my friends came round the next day and managed to do it, the idea is push the door in as far as itll go then turn the key to unlock, et voila!

incidently my parents still went kind of mad because there were marks all over the walls made by someones belt.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 05:32 pm
angelina_papina wrote:
there were marks all over the walls made by someones belt.

wow.
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:30 am
its true! it was a studded belt lol they didnt believe thats all it was though damn them.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » houseparty aftermath
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:12:40