No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:01 am
umm, i have some tylenol 3's if that wouls help

oh, hi odd socks, waht else is new?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:36 am
You could argue that many A2Kers need ritalin. This site is the stort of distraction us folks with ADD stick to like flypaper.

I was diagnosed when I was 12. That's fourteen years of popping speed (finding out it's not so good for the heart) and still I'll be working on my thesis, reading a book, A2king, listening to music, and watching Sportscenter at the same time. It's fun, but you don't get **** done.

Which reminds me. If you see me posting between 9am and 2pm, I should be working on some goddamn short stories so I can graduate and move back to the city!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 11:08 am
Gargamel wrote:

Which reminds me. If you see me posting between 9am and 2pm, I should be working on some goddamn short stories so I can graduate and move back to the city!

You mean like right now? GET TO WORK, Gargamel Smile
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 11:11 am
How many people with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?

Any of you guys want to ride bikes?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
Gargamel wrote:
You could argue that many A2Kers need ritalin. This site is the stort of distraction us folks with ADD stick to like flypaper.

I was diagnosed when I was 12. That's fourteen years of popping speed (finding out it's not so good for the heart) and still I'll be working on my thesis, reading a book, A2king, listening to music, and watching Sportscenter at the same time. It's fun, but you don't get **** done.

I'm like that, and I don't have ADD.

Hey, I like your new description of A2k...."A stort of distraction!"

Neat.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:28 pm
dlowan wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Neat.

1. You do have ADD.

2. Never use ellipsis points to introduce a quote.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:42 pm
Gargamel wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Neat.

1. You do have ADD.

2. Never use ellipsis points to introduce a quote.

No I don't.

And go hump a goat with your ellipsis points.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:56 pm
Hey, you know as well as anybody; you can't hump a goat with ellipsis points either.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:29 pm
How would I know that?

I have never tried.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:38 pm
this is better than ritalin, a smoking bunny arguing with a pitcher of kool aid
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:44 pm
We aren't arguing.....we just have a special way of agreeing with each other....
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:03 pm
I thought it was funny!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 01:41 am
Little pitchers have big mouths.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 08:05 am
And other various appendages.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 03:37 pm
Feet?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I NEED ritalin!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/15/2024 at 12:12:55