Where is Frank Apisa?

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 06:46 pm
It seems that I am missing something these days. Upon reflection, I don't really understand why I am missing it, but I am. I miss the barbs, jabs, swipes, sidestepping and plain old knock 'em down stuff that was part of "discussions" with Frank Apisa. These "discussions" took place primarily in the the Religious threads.

Frank has not been on A2K for a while (to the best of my knowledge) and I am wondering where he is. Is he on vacation? Is he ill? Has he taken up golf full time? Doesn't he like us any more? Have my and Momma Angel's prayers for him driven him away or provided a revelation for him? The questions go on, but no answers are forthcoming.

Frank, where are you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 889 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 06:52 pm
I am so glad you started this thread, Intrepid. I have been missing Frank myself. I got to thinking about him today and PM'd him. He said he was in good health and spirits. He gave me a reason for not being on A2K but I don't feel comfortable telling everyone his business.

I did tell him I missed him (I also told him to sit down before he read that sentence!) and, I do miss him. I don't agree with almost everything he says but, I do miss him. He made me think. I think what I like about Frank the most is he has passion. And besides, C.I., could really use Frank's help about now!

Oh, and if our prayers were working?? I am speechless at the thought.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:05 pm
I love Frank Apisa. There, I've said it. And I'm not even gay. He is the only militant agnostic that I have ever encountered. It's refershing.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:09 pm
refersh This.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:10 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
I love Frank Apisa. There, I've said it. And I'm not even gay. He is the only militant agnostic that I have ever encountered. It's refershing.

is frank gay? Embarrassed
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:12 pm
husker wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

is frank gay? Embarrassed

Not that I know of. I was just justifying my use of the word 'love.'
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:14 pm
me too being silly
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:49 am
I'm guessing, but I think Frank is at the New York gathering. No, Frank is not gay, incidentally.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:52 am
Franks gonna love us talking about the possibility of his being gay. :wink:
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:52 am
Letty wrote:
...Frank is not gay, incidentally.

...but jovial from time to time...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:53 am
Razz
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 10:07 am
Letty wrote:
Frank is not gay, incidentally.

Bummer, man Crying or Very sad ...I was getting rip-roaringly turned on by him Twisted Evil (or at least the sexy avatar which may not even be he...or would that be him?) Ya think maybe he'd like to explore the other side of the tracks Very Happy ?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 10:11 am
Frank, all myths aside, is both Italian and a New Jerseyite. He has a very tolerant wife. He also owes me dinner.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 10:21 am
Yes he is at the New York gathering.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 10:58 am
As long as he is okay, that's the main thing.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 10:59 am
Ah, Sturgis. Such a waste. <smile>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where is Frank Apisa?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:38:15