Under advice from the Madam...

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:52 am
..."Start a thread! Do something so we can all trade memories and stories".

I hate to start a thread and run but it's off to temple...the temple of the NFL.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 706 • Replies: 18
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:53 am
Isn't that what we do here, trade stories and memories? What specifically did you have in mind?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:55 am
Go to B'angs how to unwind thread. Hey, what's the protocol for copying thread links, eh?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:00 am
for within a2k, you can just copy and paste the address at the top of the page.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:07 am
Thanks, chief.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:34 am
Shall we discuss Salem, then? Do you remember Bunghole Liquors?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 11:00 am
So, is that like the first memory that pops to mind you? That's very innnnnnnteresting, indeed. As I recall there was a gaggle of Abuzzer snapping shots of that one.

I also remember when we all swarmed the cemetary. Salem aint so scary.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 04:05 pm
Is this just for people who have actually met?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:09 pm
What do you mean by met? And, no.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:30 pm
It wasn't the first thought that popped into my mind, and as I was looking through the gathering photos, I realized I had forgetten about it. That's why I asked if you remembered it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:56 pm
BlaiseDaley wrote:
What do you mean by met? And, no.

What do I mean by met?

I mean a meeting in the meat world.

Ill met by moonlight, proud Titania, that sort of thing....

You know...reality....

Heeheheeheheheeheheheheheh....ahem.

I hate Mondays.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:04 pm
I'm very bored and I have no money to spend. Everything I want to do cost money and everything I can do for free I don't want to do and I'm not near any freinds. I'm sick of Politics, Philosophy and Religion.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:06 pm
I was in Salem yesterday for a whlie. We met a couple strange people.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:15 pm
.....and it's not sunny in southern California http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/ranting.gif
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:19 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
.....and it's not sunny in southern California http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/ranting.gif

Shuddup. Probably still a hell of a lot nicer weather than here.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:28 pm
Just a tad Slappy -
Boston, rainly, cloudy - high 50 F
San Diego, rainy, coudy - high 68 F
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:28 pm
Amigo wrote:
I'm very bored and I have no money to spend. Everything I want to do cost money and everything I can do for free I don't want to do and I'm not near any freinds. I'm sick of Politics, Philosophy and Religion.

I'm broke and bored too. I spent money today which means I'll be feeling guilty for the next week. Amigo - why not go for a hike? I would, but I don't feel that comfy hiking alone.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:39 pm
littlek, I'm in the middle of a crappy suburb (really crappy) or I would go hiking. Hiking with company wouldn't that be great right now. Walking around nowhere goofing and talking. Were in the same situation on oppisite sides of the country.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:10 pm
littlek wrote:
It wasn't the first thought that popped into my mind, and as I was looking through the gathering photos, I realized I had forgetten about it. That's why I asked if you remembered it.

Gotcha. It think there's even a photo of people taking photos. I still can't get over it was a weekend that bunghole was closed up tighter than I don't know what.

Ms. D. - I reckon meeting in the physical realm is just a technicality, 'cause I'm pretty sure you're a Shelia without peer... this Titania chick, though, has a bit of a rep. I hope your Monday improved.

With Calamity Jane checking in I can say the weather has been off from the border to atleast Santa Barbara, I just back from there this morning. It's like winter has set in two months early.

Amigo - whereabouts are you? I always liked roaming around Griffith Park, you can park for free, walk the grounds, visit the observatory... just a thought.

Even with as crappy as our weather has been I'll take over what's going on back east... and what's headed towards Boston.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Under advice from the Madam...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:41:13