I'm getting married in the morning!

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:38 am
My heartiest congratulations to both of you!

Sarah
xxxxx
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:45 am
Hi Sarah. Nice to see you again. Thanks for your earlier post on "How I met my spouse /partner".

How's it going, eh?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:31 pm
Thank you one and all! The "I do's" have been said, the rings have been exchanged and I am definitely as happy as can be. Funny, not a one of my real life friends even know yet! I just gotta get those announcements out one of these days.

I feel great!! I feel so wonderful!! I feel especially happy that I could share this with all of you!

Now, if we could just get his pesky, spiteful ex to move to Antarctica....Razz
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:37 pm
Whatever.

There is a core love.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:43 pm
Explain this core love to me, Osso.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:47 pm
What, have I been blubbering around on a2k again. Well, I suppose so.

I might be able to defend the concept in the morrow.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 10:59 pm
No hurries, no worries, friend. Smile

I was a bit sappy, wasn't I? :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 11:05 pm
Sappy, good.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 11:22 pm
Just found this thread. What a delightful surprise! Congratulations Lady J! I'm so happy for you. Smile

My honey and I have been living together for several years. We're very happy and comfortable with our relationship and often talk about getting married (always in terms of "NEXT YEAR"). Nevertheless, we're both a little apprehensive about ACTUALLY getting married because year after year passes and we're still in no hurry. Perhaps we both harbor some irrational fear that our loving relationship will somehow change if we "tie the knot."

LOOKING FOR ADVICE from the newlywed: How did the two of you know for sure that eloping was what you really wanted to do?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 11:36 pm
Eloping with a party shortly or not too long after seems the best of both worlds, to me. But, then, I am a tad unusual re pov.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 09:06 am
Lady J wrote:
I feel great!! I feel so wonderful!! I feel especially happy that I could share this with all of you!

Now, if we could just get his pesky, spiteful ex to move to Antarctica....Razz

How can this be sappy??? Wink

Eschewing toxic people is the first step to a happier life and I think there are lots of ways to do it without raising your own toxic level. Humor and honesty... a great start, e.g. renaming her "Ms. Pesky Spiteful." heehee

You need to have a small party... soon... invite a few friends and tell them after a couple of bottles of some good champagne. How about this coming Thursday night? Thursdays are great nights for a good party -- people are often available and ready for the weekend. <nodding> Try it. You could designate it a costume party and come as the Bride and Groom.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 03:28:01