Chai

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 11:52 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
ok thats no problem my dear

you look great

I am just being silly

and mean no harm

I didn't think you did (mean harm)

I'm just trying to figure out what to feed 18 people...

What do you think Charles and Camilla would feed them? She's such a tramp you know, probably something awful like haggas.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:00 pm
"something awful like haggas."

Smile

dont know. Ask McTag

he knows aboot Haggis
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:39 pm
I'll be curious to see how many grandchildren that pair has. I'm betting that the older kids will embrace family planning with the ardor of rebellion.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:47 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
I'll be curious to see how many grandchildren that pair has. I'm betting that the older kids will embrace family planning with the ardor of rebellion.

From what I've seen, I'd think their kids might have few children.

Of my husbands 10 siblings, they all have 0, 1, or 2 kids, except one sister, who had 5.

My family had 5 children (not enormous, but not small) we are all done with baby making and there are only 5 grandchildren.

Friends of ours have a dozen kids. From talking to the older ones (college age) none of them are in a rush to have big families, or children at all. My husband is sorta a second dad to one of them, who says he loves his brothers and sisters, and loves kids, but knows what it's like to have to be responsible for them, and not have the extras other families had.

My grandmother was one of something like 13 to 15 children. She had 3.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:40 pm
Of the twelve kids in my family, four had no children at all (one didn't even marry), the rest had two or three. I think we all undrestood that it's just too hard to have such a large family, rather than considering what's best for humanity and the welfare of planet Earth.
I fathered three. I only wanted two when I started out, but, my second wife and I decided we needed to produce one together. She had a small girl when we met, so that makes four.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:41 pm
My first father-in-law was the second oldest of 11 children. All the siblings wondered why "Jeanne" never married. Jeanne was the oldest and the next four babies were male.

Eleven children, nine grandchildren.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 03:46 pm
Noddy24 wrote:

Interesting thought. It's not uncommon for kids to try to be different than their parents. I did, both in thought and some deed, although many of my values are the same.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 03:49 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I fathered three. I only wanted two when I started out, but, my second wife and I decided we needed to produce one together. She had a small girl when we met, so that makes four.

I had one child with my 2nd wife (none with 1st) and adopted a 2nd.

Anybody have any statistics on blended families? It seems the norm these days and a fact of life.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:33:25