PAGE 3 - Show Bizz - Satanic Verses

vinsan

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 06:43 am
Hay guys,

I have this friend whome I call a Satan. He is a Show Biz lad and has comments on his fellow Indian show biz buddies. U no sometimes this guy gets a Head Raise... where he has multiple comments on a particular quote.

Evil or Very Mad Enjoy the Wicked Satan .... Twisted Evil

Shilpa Shetty: "I am not going to perform any more Item Numbers"
Satan: No Problem, We have Shamita :wink:

HEAD RAISE FOR THE SATAN ...

Interviewer (to director Karan Johar): What if Malika Sherawat is left alone with you on a remote island....?

Karan Johar: I will try to spend some time to see whats in her mind than her body ...

Satan - Twisted Evil 1 : Yes Karan, a HAPPY & GAY man like you will always look into a bomshell's mind than her body...

Satan - Twisted Evil 2 : Did I hear it right ? TWO LADIES on an island!

Satan - Twisted Evil 3 : Please REPHRASE the question .... Its not Malika Sherawat .. its JOHN ABRAHAM... KARAN does that excite you now....?

Satan - Twisted Evil 4 : what a waste! Mallika is totally wasted ....

Satan goes as an interviewer to Sachin Tendulkar

Satan : "Hows everything?"
Sachin Tendulkar: "Its definitely fine now. My tennis elbow is ok …"
Satan: "I mean I asked about your job"
Sachin tendulkar: "Yeah I am going to join our cricket team sooner"
Satan: "I meant your hotel business not your side business Mister..."

Aaj Ki Taazaa Khabar …. "Shahrukh Khan is a new model of LUX"
Satan: "Sangat Ka Asar .. You know … what do u expect will happen if somebody has friends like Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra & Saif Ali Khan?"

Kim Sharma: "Of course I have new offers. I want to be slow and confident in selecting the story"
Satan: "You know Kim "Why Skeleton Burp?" ……… Coz he don't have the guts to Fart"

ANOTHER HEAD RAISE for Satan

Priyanka Chopra: "Barsaat is the turning point of my career. It will win me awards."

Satan Twisted Evil #1: "Yeah sure it's a turning point! ……. Its a U Turn"

Satan Twisted Evil #2: "Seriously it's a turning point! ……. It showed lot of curves and turns of you body in a wet transparent Shiphon Saree."

Satan Twisted Evil #3: "Is it? Are you expecting an Oscar! You should do. At least that will keep you away from acting for few days"

Satan Twisted Evil #4: "Its a flop is in Mumbai dear. But don't worry …. now-a-days what mumbaites are most afraid of is Barsaat (rains)"

Laughing

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 993 • Replies: 0
No top replies