Pointless Talents

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:06 pm
I can meow like a cat.. it freaks people out alot... and in a crowded room where animals aren't allowed people will search the room while I silently chuckle...

Do you have any pointless Talents?? Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 813 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:17 pm
I can also touch my tongue to my nose...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:21 pm
I can do a decent meow too. Probably nothing like you though.

I used to be pretty damn flexible for a guy. I can still jump in the air and land in a hurdle stretch.

That's the best I can come up with....all my talents are useful.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:24 pm
Wait. I can also wiggle my ears, make the Billy Idol lip snarl, and make strange movements with my thumbs and hands.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:26 pm
Oh yea I can wiggle my ears also.. and I think I can still put my legs behind my head.... and I can sit indian style with both my feet on top of my legs like they do in those yoga classes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:27 pm
I can wiggle my ears too.
And roll my tongue...but then again, tongue control can be useful.....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:29 pm
Great now that I remember that I can wiggle my ears, I am gonna be doing it all night...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:38 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
and I think I can still put my legs behind my head

Now that talent doesn't belong in this thread. You said "pointless" talents.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:44 pm
I don't have any "Pointless Talents". If I think of any I will let you know, but I doubt it. I hate making things up. All my talents are pretty important in one way or another.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:50 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
and I think I can still put my legs behind my head

Now that talent doesn't belong in this thread. You said "pointless" talents.

It is pointless when you are single and not getting any Laughing
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:50 pm
I can catch 40 plus pennies by stacking them on my elbow and quickly flicking my arm forward.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 02:56 pm
my pointless talent is, I can bend my hands forward with ease, to flatly touch the underside of my forearm, looks like my wrists are broken Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
KiwiChic wrote:
my pointless talent is, I can bend my hands forward with ease, to flatly touch the underside of my forearm, looks like my wrists are broken Laughing

Does that hurt?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:03 pm
I'm "double-jointed," so I can do a Full Lotus position, bend only the last joint of each finger, and, grandest of all... clasp my arms behind my back and bring them over my head to the front without unclasping them.

Gee, pretty pointless, huh?

Oh, wait, Slappy, I can put my knees on either side of my head, too, no problem. None of this stuff hurts, I was just made that way.

Can't wiggle my ears, though. I can raise one eyebrow like Spock used to, but only if someone says something stupid first!
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:33 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
KiwiChic wrote:

Does that hurt?

Nope, just looks weird!
0 Replies

seibenatge

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 09:08 pm
My pointless talent is that i can pop my sholder blades out of place and make my arms touch my back.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 09:13 pm
I can whistle loud enough to be heard across a stadium.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 10:30 pm
Not only can I touch my toes, but I can put my hands flat on the floor without bending my knees.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 07:24 am
BorisKitten wrote:
I'm "double-jointed," so I can do a Full Lotus position, bend only the last joint of each finger, and, grandest of all... clasp my arms behind my back and bring them over my head to the front without unclasping them.

Gee, pretty pointless, huh?

Oh, wait, Slappy, I can put my knees on either side of my head, too, no problem. None of this stuff hurts, I was just made that way.

Can't wiggle my ears, though. I can raise one eyebrow like Spock used to, but only if someone says something stupid first!

Shocked I can't do the eyebrow thingy!! Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pointless Talents
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:49:31