Do you ever notice those black rubber gloves?

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 03:45 pm
Well, do you ever? I usually see just one but I assume they come in pairs. Just this morning while waiting for the drug store to open next door to the 24 hour laundromat I saw one laying there near the gutter. It was one of those up to the elbow gloves made out of black shinny rubber. I remember thinging to myself "self" I thought "I wonder what those are made for and who would lose just one of them right here in front of the 24 hour laundromat next door to the drug store. just a few years ago I was in Boulder Co coming out of another 24 hour laundromat early one sunday morning, in the rain, when I also saw another black shinny elbow length rubber glove. Maybe the one I saw today is the mate of that one from years ago. Maybe not. Perhaps I'm overly curious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 542 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 03:56 pm
Clearly, there is a kind of worm hole near laundromats where random objects that other laundromats' washing machines have transported to another dimension are randomly returned.

Actually, I suspect that objects pertaining to the secret fantasy life of passers by are the ones returned.

Clearly, you have a black rubber glove fetish.

And I really hope you will not tell us anything further about it.....

I am praying for you, though.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 04:07 pm
Mz Deb, Have I ever offered to show you my elbow length black rubber glove collection? I thought not! Fetishes are sicko. My what interesting shoes you are wearing, can I smell them?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 04:13 pm
I am not wearing shoes.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 04:18 pm
Someone managed to find a complete pairÂ…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Latex-Elbow-Gloves-Rubber-Fetish_W0QQitemZ8220009311QQcategoryZ2994QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 04:19 pm
Heavy rubberized gloves...and a heavy rubberized apron were worn by the nurse who use to administer my cocktail during Chemo for cancer.

They were worn to protect her from the stuff she was injecting into my veins.

Hummmmm!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:29 pm
Man, you sure do hang out in some seedy places, Dys!

You really should move. Diane deserves to live in a better neighborhood. I don't like the idea of her stumbling across stuff like this.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:33 pm
I dunno if I've ever seen a shiny black rubber glove in person.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:44 pm
dlowan wrote:
Clearly, there is a kind of worm hole near laundromats where random objects that other laundromats' washing machines have transported to another dimension are randomly returned.

Channeling the late Mr. Adams, are we?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:24 pm
No. It's all from somewhere inside me.

Kinda scary, huh?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:26 pm
Not at all.

Clowns are scary.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 09:45 pm
Sometimes, I wear a pair of them that look something like this with my work if I have to open slimey and green wood gates. Mad

http://www.dmd-gloves.nl/dmd/en/foto/black%20h.jpg

Or, sometimes my green ones....

http://www.mittrobe.ca/gloves/3037.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you ever notice those black rubber gloves?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 03:24:52