1
   

I feel like my life is over because of this rare health issue..I need advice

 
 
Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2026 11:43 am
Every since childhood I have had this foot odor that has followed me. Within the last year it has got extremely bad to the point of me not being able to work. It's moreso a food and shoe issue. Without shoes my feet don't really smell .. when I wear all of my shoes an odor appears. Trust me I've replaced all of my shoes, tried soaks, creams and even went to the podiatrist. It is said to be genetic and of no fault of my own. I can't go anywhere and I am staying with a relative who helps me out. For context I am 37. I desperately want my own life and to have a family but honestly it seems as if this condition will leave me out on the streets eventually and it's not fair. I'm very educated and driven to have a great career but all of that just seems out of reach. It seems as if I was just born with a bad hand. If you were me what would your next steps be? Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 16 • Replies: 0
No top replies

 
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » I feel like my life is over because of this rare health issue..I need advice
Copyright © 2026 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2026 at 02:00:06
▲ ▼