Looks like the gang's all here, except for Alex.
Hope he joins us.
We like Seahawks (8) over Patriots (3)
and Rams (8) over 49ers (3).
Let the games begin!
I may be the only one to pick Texans.
@JPB,
Patriots tonight (changed per Mr B - he better be right)
Rams tomorrow night
More to follow.
Seattle
LAR
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Houston
Chicago
Jacksonville
Detroit
NYJ
Tampa Bay
LAC
Minnesota
Vegas
Philadelphia
Dallas
KC 23-20
Right down to the wire. Good game.
JPB and thack join the fun!
@George,
I’d like to feel more confident about their (Pats) level of play, but I honestly can’t. Drake through crucial interceptions. The fact that QB Darnold went down early in the game should’ve made the road smoother. Plus the loss of WR Brown muddies the waters a bit. Let’s hope the MRI shows a lesser ankle sprain.
On to the Steelers!
@George,
I expected a better game from the Seahawks, because I think of the Pats as not the powerhouse it was.
@cmturner,
It’s too early to tell, perhaps. Sophomore year is always tough for a QB. The defense has to protect Maye better in the crucial 4th quarter when the game is on the line.
@Ragman,
Pats probably should have gone for three and hoped to win OT.
There are 12 NFL teams that have never won a Super Bowl.
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Tennessee Titans
Surprised the Bills have never won a Super Bowl.
Could they do it this season? or maybe the Lions, Vikings even.
Who knows, who can tell, what's that smell.
@eurocelticyankee,
At one point or another, Buffalo Bills participated in four SB games in a row and lost them all. One of those clever monkeys came up with the clever concept that the name Bills stood for “Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls.”
Rest of my picks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Detroit Lions
New York Jets
Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Las Vegas Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys
Kansas City Chiefs (20-17)
Week 1
Wednesday
New England Patriots
Thursday
Los Angeles Rams
Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars
Detroit Lions
Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota Vikings
Las Vegas Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys
Monday
Kansas City Chiefs (21-24)
After the early games
Code:euroceltic 9
Cheesehead 8
Jearbear 8
Lightning22 8
Maxine 8
Ragman 8
cmturner 7
CoastalRat 7
JPB 7
Rhys 7
thack45 7
George 6
Ticomaya 6
As always please let me know if I your score wrong.
One reason I didn't pick the Bills is because they had never beaten the Texans in Houston. Owell.