Fairy tales can come true

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 01:37 pm
The brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson had a tale or 2 too tell.
Once upon a tyme, after "the days of youre" but before "the days of happy ever after", the world was full of lots of nasty people, like witches and big bad wolves, silly people who got gobbled up, princessess in distress and held prisoner in the tallest tower in the eternal forest and a hero prince, who was the strongest fighter and most hansom of men and jolly good at kissing. In other words, fairy tale land.
Who is your favorite fairy tale character, which one would you like to be.And which one would you like to marry.
I would like to be Billy Goat Gruff and marry....................?????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,786 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Letty

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 02:09 pm
John, I voted for Riding Hood, cause I've always longed to marry a man with a really hairy body. Razz and besides that, I like gettin' wolf whistles...
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 02:20 pm
What's the difference between Pamela Anderson I and Pamela Anderson II? Before and after the breast enhancement operation?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 02:24 pm
nah, it's the system. I'll try and rub her out
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 03:41 pm
Just how big and bad IS that wolf?

Just kidding - I like wolves...
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 03:59 pm
Wolves can be custon ordered and built to your required spec.
You can have soft and cuddly, the Guardian/Protector, the evil wolf in sheeps clothing is very popular.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 04:17 pm
Hmmmmm - hard or soft centre...which shall I choose...I am allergic to wool....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 04:24 pm
I voted for george clooney.... it's those eyes.

I always liked the man who killed seven with one blow. Everyone treated him as a hero, but really it was just 7 flies he killed. He kept getting hired to kill giants and such because of his heroism and he always lived through the task. I think it was a Grimm tale.
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 04:25 pm
Actually my choices of damsel and hero were omitted so I just could not cast a vote. 'Twould be Jack the Pumpkin King and Sally. In fact, I am so keen on them that I have all the collectible figures that first came out and even a nice talking Sally doll! Long ago I was dared by friends to place a "personals ad" in a free listing in our local paper. So I rose to this challenge and did so. When I listed it as "Sally, Looking for Jack" one person actually figured the reference out! And then we became "an item" for five and a half years after that. So, do I believe in fairy tales? Yep! Do I want to have another one come true? Yep. Do I think it will happen? I do expect it! Any changes to my prime directive fairy tale? Yep - I am the Sally the Cobalt Queen and Jack shows up preferably before I'm 70, lol!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 04:32 pm
I was really enamored with Little Red riding Hood, as played by Reese Witherspoon, in the movie, Freeway. Shedidn't use that name but it was obvious. Kiefer Suthrland played the wolf, caled Bob. It was great stuff.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 04:56 pm
Well there seem to be lots of happy bunnies in the warren, let's hope the Orrible Ogre and his frien the Grumpy Giant aren't out crusing tonight.

Cobalt, the poll will only allow so any choices, so you can pretend you are voting for your fave squeeze.

Deb when you have one of those big naughty boxes of christmas chockys, do you prefer the orange creams or the hazelnut surprize. Follow your taste buds

littleK, take care with GC's eyes, it's the twinkle that des the damage
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 05:11 pm
Oh, did I mention that I didn't vote for Prince Charming out of modesty. Embarrassed Oops, there goes my secret idenity. Cool
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 05:17 pm
Well you wont last long in the Queen of Hearts memory then
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 05:54 pm
I'm a sucker for a twinkle.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:03 pm
A twinkle. As in Star or some other alien delight ?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:06 pm
as in irish eyes are laughing
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:10 pm
Guinness and Bushmills. Now they lighten up any eyes
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:13 pm
Is that how it works?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:23 pm
Well I used the drink in an Irish pub in London and I had it on good authority that it worked a treat. Mind you, how some of these guys saw to get home I don't know
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2003 06:25 pm
Hell, I think my own eyes might twinkle a little while drinking guinness. But, I can't drink that bushmills.....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Fairy tales can come true
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 05:52:13