Who'd we rather see mud-wrestle??
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:32 am
Oh hey, shewolf you here?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 11:50 am
I'm gonna get Janet Reno drunk. I'm gonna take her home. I'm gonna bust out my guitar and play the sweetest lilting fluttering version of Mr. Sandman.

Then I'm gonna bust out the handcuffs.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 12:13 pm
It's a fabulous idea, Bear, but I don't think I can hang on for three years.

After this latest series of debacles, I think we're going to need a series of parties. "Three More Years and Bush Is Outta Here"..."Two More Years ..." etc.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 01:24 pm
nimh wrote:
Oh hey, shewolf you here?

now i am

mud wrestle? me?
no way..
sand hurts in the crack...
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 06:57 pm
I heard the Senate is going to amend the Constitution to allow Bush to run two more times.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 06:59 pm
Then the Dems will nominate Vanessa Williams, cause they will want a canidate who can lick bush.
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 07:01 pm
Justthefax wrote:
I heard the Senate is going to amend the Constitution to allow Bush to run two more times.

THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL has issued a no-nonsense warning about a new, highly virulent strain of sexually transmitted disease. This disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim (pronounced "gonna re-elect him").

Many victims have contracted it after having been screwed for the past 4 years, in spite of having taken measures to protect themselves from this especially troublesome disease.

Cognitive sequellae of individuals infected with Gonorrhea Lectim include,but are not limited to, anti-social personality disorder traits; delusions of grandeur with a distinct messianic flavor; chronic mangling of the English language; extreme cognitive dissonance; inability to incorporate new information; pronounced xenophobia and homophobia; inability to accept responsibility for actions; exceptional cowardice masked by acts of misplaced bravado; uncontrolled facial smirking; total ignorance of geography and history; tendencies toward creating evangelical theocracies; and a strong propensity for categorical, all-or-nothing behavior.

The disease is sweeping Washington. Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed and baffled that this malignant disease originated only a few years ago in a Texas bush.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 07:03 pm
First we make a plan to win then after we win we can plan the party. I think the party will be spontainous.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:17 am
Ha yes I can see it now...Dennis Hastert, Newt Gingrich, Trent Lott, The Bush Brothers, Jerry Falwell and a vast array of others leading our great nation forward for the next generation.

Sounds like a top notch plan.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:27 am
Sturgis wrote:
Ha yes I can see it now...Dennis Hastert, Newt Gingrich, Trent Lott, The Bush Brothers, Jerry Falwell and a vast array of others leading our great nation forward for the next generation.

Sounds like a top notch plan.

and you following. Of course when you spend your life following the lead dog the view is always the same. Some prefer it that way. Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:28 am
You're trying to muzzle me aren't you?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Let's Plan A Party
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 10:28:30