IS IT POSSIBLE?? CAN you believe it!! Will it last?? YIPPEEE

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:30 am
I had an awesome weekend, finally.... I barely slept but it was the best weekend, I haven't felt this good is sooooo long, I feel so FREE!! Now that I am not tied down in a pit of unhappiness, slowly being dragged by a chain being pulled tighter around my neck....

I am happy again!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Friday night I went to a party, Sat... another, and Sun... another and then last I went to the movies with some friends and my ex... we have been seeing each other alot lately and there is a good chance we are getting back together (NOT THE EX I JUST RECENTLY BROKE UP WITH... lol)

I am just really giddy right now and I am running on 4 hours of sleep... as usual lately, I think I am becoming an insomniac.... I can't sleep and have trouble finishing meals, barely eating anymore.... but I am not hungry sooooo.... besides I start my second job soon so I gotta get used to not sleeping, working 12-13 hour days 5 days a week or more....

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY>> YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I could go on forever but I won't bore anyone!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 557 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:42 am
Crazielady, I had to point out the obvious but if you can't see that this is not under control....you need to see a doctor! Just last week you posted the thread The Depression is eating away at me and this week you post this thread, that you are feeling wonderful.

I am concerned about you. This looks like a swing to me. Sad

Edit: spelling.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:44 am
Hey Christine,

I'm glad you had a awsome weekend. Having said that I think you should read Bella's post a few times.

{{{{{CL}}}}}
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:47 am
I promise you it isn't, I was just feeling the depression because of the break up and the mood and the stress.. I really am fine, I am at work... everything is back to normal and I am finally moving on, I feel so good because I am finally free... no more having to cater to my ex-boyfriend the whole time and I can go out with the girls againa and not have to worry if he is gonna get mad.... I am just finally truely enjoying myself.... I am not manic or depressed... just content and bubbley.... the only thing that has changed is my sleeping pattern.... my body doesn't let me go to bed anymore... my grandma keeps trying to give me her sleeping pills, but I hate those things.....

But I don't feel like I am on top of the world or anything like that, I just feel like I can breathe again....

I mean I even go the butterflies again and I haven't felt those in over a year and a half!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:49 am
Ok, you know better than we do. I'm so very glad to see you out of the well, just keep an eye out for being on top of a cliff.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:52 am
Quote:
I am not manic or depressed... just content and bubbley.... the only thing that has changed is my sleeping pattern.... my body doesn't let me go to bed anymore...

Crazielady420 - That description bothers me. Please check it out!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 07:05 am
I am not worried yet, I can still function and I feel like i got hours of sleep.... I could just be from all the excitement.... If is continues then I will look into it, but I don't mind because usually I am the first to go home and pass out because I am always sober... Now I am the one to leave last, still always sober!!! So I can finally stay out and enjoy myself!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 07:23 am
im nodoctor.
but i see bi-polar staring me in the face.

go see a doctor.... :-(
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 07:37 am
Crazie-I understand people concern but just to change the vibe, GOOD ON YOU GIRL!!!!

All it takes is a change of scenery, pals in a good mood,sillyness, butterflies etc and all the dullness goes away.

Im having a tough time at the moment but I know if I had the things in my life you describeId be alot happier.
Its not always a case of a serious illness that needs tablets.

Gimme a C....gimme an R....gimme an A......
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 07:54 am
Hold off on getting back together with the other ex, tho. Not a good idea. Enjoy your freedom for now.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 08:21 am
material girl wrote:
Crazie-I understand people concern but just to change the vibe, GOOD ON YOU GIRL!!!!

All it takes is a change of scenery, pals in a good mood,sillyness, butterflies etc and all the dullness goes away.

Im having a tough time at the moment but I know if I had the things in my life you describeId be alot happier.
Its not always a case of a serious illness that needs tablets.

Gimme a C....gimme an R....gimme an A......

Thank you MG..... the one good thing about being depressed from time to time is once you go down, you gotta come up... and the happiness is awesome!! I am sorry that you are having a tough time at the moment, anything you need to talk about?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 08:23 am
eoe wrote:
Hold off on getting back together with the other ex, tho. Not a good idea. Enjoy your freedom for now.

Technically we are kinda seeing each other right now, I am the type of person that for some reason, can never ever stay single, I hate it... yet I have a fear of long term commitment... just the thought of it makes me shiver..... I am enjoying my freedom though, but I can still have freedom and have a relationship, if it blossoms into that... I have learned from past experiences and I still go on learning, and I will until the day that I day...

But for some while I will not jump into anything, or at least I will try not to, just don't get surprised if ya'll see a post about it within the next month or so :-) Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 10:47 am
You do realize that you are in control of all these things, right? Seize your power, girl. Always operate from stregnth.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 12:20 pm
glad to hear you are feeling better CL. Good luck!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » IS IT POSSIBLE?? CAN you believe it!! Will it last?? YIPPEEE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:54:22