Should I confront someone to take accountability or not.

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2024 10:25 pm
Hi...

I had a "friend" who i feel has done me dirty and rubbed me the wrong one on more than a couple occasions and want to know if i should confront this person to take accountability and make it right or just forget it...

here it the list we will call him "Ivan" .

1. Once in a club Ivan with his wife who was mad a him threw a water bottle intended for him but hit me instead and neither apologized.

2. I told him a secret about a person named "George" believing i can trust this individual but Ivan ended up telling a bunch of people and when George asked Ivan about it he sold me out and told George i told him .

3. I confronted him on other ocassions about throwing me under the bus multiple times but never sought revenge.

4. He slept with a women i once had a thing with name Juana (this cheating on his wife) and told me how he cheated on his wife with another woman (this part doesn't bother me)

now granted i know you guys dont know me or this other person but I never once got revenge or even remotely confronted Ivan about this and he still thinks everything is cool. I forgive him i really do but I feel though there should be some accountability taken and allow him to at least try to make something right with me. Am I wrong here? Should i just not do it? I felt tempted to tell his wife and to confront Juana about sleeping with him knowing he was my friend.

I am here because i am looking for unbiased opinions.

thank you for reading....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 118 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2024 11:04 am
@djmorbidj,
Cut all ties and end this so-called friendship. You honestly think Ivan isn't going to throw you under the bus again and again in the future? There ya go. That's your 'revenge'.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I confront someone to take accountability or not.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 08:32:07