PACT Act Toxic Exposure Screening and VA benefits

Reply Tue 7 May, 2024 01:02 pm
The expansion of VA benefits and services eligibility is massive, do you think all military veterans know how it impacts them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 103 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 7 May, 2024 01:34 pm
@Cristina J,
Why are you asking?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 May, 2024 02:07 pm
@Mame,
Did you perchance look at their profile page?
https://imgur.com/HCketkD.jpg
So? It's either a goodwill post to spread the information about the VA benefits? Or incoming spam link from them or a third party.
0 Replies

Cristina J

Reply Wed 8 May, 2024 02:51 pm
@Mame,
You will be surprised to know that nearly two-thirds of veterans are unaware that they can receive free assistance with the Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics Act – or PACT Act.
The idea behind this is to raise awareness and help as much as possible by opening a discussion and sharing information.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 May, 2024 02:58 pm
@Cristina J,
Cristina J wrote:

You will be surprised to know that nearly two-thirds of veterans are unaware that they can receive free assistance with the Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics Act – or PACT Act.
The idea behind this is to raise awareness and help as much as possible by opening a discussion and sharing information.

I suspect that there are better social media platforms to post this on. Your thread is a mere shot in the dark that there are a sizable amount of active veterans posting here at a2k.

Plus this an international forum - we have Canadians, British, and Australians - which this would be completely irrelevant to.

The next time I meet my GP - at the VA hospital, I may or may not remember to ask about this service. So? Partial thanks I guess on the heads up.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 16 May, 2024 12:13 pm
@Cristina J,
You'd be best going to nursing homes and the like to spread the word than online chat boards... VA hospitals, etc. What kind of funding do you have to do this? They deserve all the government will give them. It's a shame they are not given information when they leave the service. My FIL's VA benefits (Canada) were really good and he made use of all he could, but some needed some arm-twisting to get.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » PACT Act Toxic Exposure Screening and VA benefits
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 10:51:22