THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

Fri 3 May, 2024 04:37 pm
Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into Hades to communicate with the Gods.

When Jesus was crucified, He was put to death physically, but made alive spiritually, 19and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits. These were the spirits of those who had not obeyed God when he waited patiently during the days that Noah was building his boat. 1 Peter 3, 18-20.

Who were they who refused to obey God during the days that Noah was building his boat.

1 Peter 4, 6; That is why the Good News was preached also to the dead, to those who had been judged in their physical existence as everyone is judged; it was preached to them so that in their spiritual existence they may live as God lives.

Who were the only ones in scripture, in the lower world, to who Jesus preached the Good News, who now live as God lives.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Who was the pre-existent mind=spirit in the body of the newborn Noah, who conversed with the Lord of righteousness.

We are fourth dimensional beings, who are able to mentally traverse time. We are fourth dimensional beings, who, in a state of deep meditation or hypnosis, are able to descend into our inner most being where space and time are as one and relive memories back to and beyond our own birth, and there, we are able to merge with a living mind of our past [Who we once were] and experience the life and times of our living ancestor.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 197 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

izzythepush

Fri 3 May, 2024 05:06 pm
@The Anointed,
Your references are inadequate. "The Secret Doctrines" is no good, you need an author, and if yoy're using pages numbers you need the publisher, date and, in academic circles at least, city of publication.
The Anointed

Fri 3 May, 2024 06:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your references are inadequate. "The Secret Doctrines" is no good, you need an author, and if yoy're using pages numbers you need the publisher, date and, in academic circles at least, city of publication.

This thread is for the cross breeds, who know that they are more than human, who can and will continue to exist without a physical body.

So, you are wasting your time attempting to derail the thread, old mate. For those with the desire to learn, the information given is sufficient.

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (I Am Who I Am/JHWH,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”
izzythepush

Sat 4 May, 2024 03:27 am
@The Anointed,
I was just pointing out that for someone who speaks with great authority about theological issues you seem to be entirely ignorant of standard academic norms and practices.
The Anointed

Sat 4 May, 2024 03:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was just pointing out that for someone who speaks with great authority about theological issues you seem to be entirely ignorant of standard academic norms and practices.

Considering that over 99 percent of the content in my posts in this particular forum are quotations from the bible or related scripture, I feel no need to supply an author other than the gospel writers such as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John plus the biblical letter authors such as Peter, Paul, James, Timothy and last but not least, ENOCH, which I do in the greater majority of cases. Nor do I feel the necessity to supply the name of the BIBLE publisher, date, or city of publication.

But thank you all the same my friend.

And now that we are coming to the close of the sixth day or rather the sixth thousandth year from Adam and the great Sabbath of one thousand years is soon to begin, we must now make preparation for that great day of tribulation that lays ahead, before which day, ELIJAH will appear and like Enoch, will choose an earthly host body and gather to himself the required number of Jews and Gentiles who will rule as kings with Jesus for the thousand year Sabbath. See Malachi 4, 5.

I ain’t never got a penny, always broke I must confess
And the few things that I’m forced to own If I lose em then I guess
I’ve lived without em once before, can live without em once agen
The only things I really needs is me solitude, me pad and pen.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not some mug what thinks that he can write
But anytime I calls me own, doesn’t matter, day or night
You’ll find me at me table, sittin here with pen in hand
Scribbling out some flaming rubbish and tryin to understand
How a man can sit here writtin words, and even without tryin
Jot down me thoughts then read em, and find all the lines is rhyming.

For instance, Just an hour ago, I’s sittin here and pondering
When from the north, then from the south, there comes this distant rumbling
And then me mind goes sorta blank and something moves me arm
And I thinks, now should I try and stop it? “Nah it never does no harm.
And words appear as I sit and write, not taking no great notice
Then I reads what’s written here below when me mind comes back in focus.

“To the north of us and to the south, the thunders peeled and the lightening flashed
While up above the sky was clear, not a single cloud hung in the air
The night was still, not a breath of breeze and starlight flickered through the trees
While all around, the wild storm surged, and what did you do? You got the urge
To sit and write this useless poem, when you should prepare for the coming storm.
So when you see the damage done by your apathy and stupor
You might just learn a thing or two that will help you in the future.”

Welll, it gets me mind a thinkin hey? I’m not one who turns his back
On a lesson from me teacher, Nah, me past has taught me that
And I thinks… well yea, there’s many folk, what live in many lands
Where conflicts rage around em, and it’s getting out of hand.
And they builds emselves an island, You know? A little dome of peace
Where they think the storm won’t hit em, like fools, they think they’re safe

But the storm clouds gather closer, then the lightening and the fire
Invade their dome of safety and they’ve got nowhere else to hide
So I makes meself a mental note and thanks the spirit deep within
For his insight and his knowledge and for sharein his wisdom
And I now make preparation for the great storm soon to come
Oh, I know we can’t avoid it, but we’ll come through it, me and mum

You can keep your gold and silver, and all the diamonds in this land
Cos there comes a time in every life, and I don’t give a damn
How much gold or wealth you got, or what position that you’ve gained
They’ll be useless in that time of Stress, better if you’d filled your brain
With the wisdom of the ages, the most precious thing of all
Cos He’s the one what saves you mate, while all around ya, thousands fall. ...By the Anointed.

BTW, if one can mentally descend into the past, then one has actually descended into the world of the dead, but to experience the past, one would have to merge with the mind of an ancestor living in those days and experience the past though the senses of the body of that ancestor.

Again, who was the pre-existent mind who spoke through the mouth of the baby Noah.
izzythepush

Sun 5 May, 2024 02:55 am
I get it, you don't know how to present an academic argument.

As it's beyond you, you try to make up with bombast, dogma and threats.

If you want to pretend you're one of the Avengers fair enough.

You can even get a costume, the Wasp probably suits you.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sun 5 May, 2024 09:51 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
BTW, if one can mentally descend into the past, then one has actually descended into the world of the dead, but to experience the past, one would have to merge with the mind of an ancestor living in those days and experience the past though the senses of the body of that ancestor.

Again, who was the pre-existent mind who spoke through the mouth of the baby Noah.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule, but in our minds
To the Inner Most Sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the Holy of Holies where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We’ll mingle there with other minds
From other lands, in other times
Minds of the past, who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future who are yet unborn
For they in their time, whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they’ve been lured
Will enter their inner most sanctuary too
And there perhaps they’ll merge with you
Ah! To travel through space in the wink of an eye
One with your child on some world way on high
And if this is but madness, then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come fly with me..... THE Anointed

Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Enoch who was taken to the tenth heaven and anointed as the heir and successor of the throne of the Most-High in the creation, was in the valley of man for three days [three thousand years] before being revealed on earth in the body of the man Jesus.

Elijah who was taken up in a chariot off fire, almost three thousand years ago has also been in the valley of man for three days and is soon to appear shortly before the terrible day of the Lord. See Malachi 4, 5.

The Lord, speaking through his servant Jesus said, ‘’I am the resurrection and the life, He who believes in me even though he should die, yet shall he live again, and whoever believes in me and lives, will never die.

Jesus, who was the earthly image of the heavenly Son of God who descended through time, the earthly temple which was filled with the heavenly MIND=SPIRIT of the promised saviour who would be born of the body of EVE who has become the body of mankind, and would crush the head of Satan, did not have to die, but like Moses who died at the command of the Lord even though his eye had not grown dim nor had his natural force abated, so too did Jesus, over whom death had no power, die at the command of the Lord, knowing full well he would be risen to life in three days.

But the chosen host body of the fiery prophet Elijah who believed the words of the Lord as spoken through his servant Jesus, will be quickened by the living presence of the spiritual Elijah, and will never die.

When Adam lay dying, Eve asked him when she would follow and was told that she would be reunited with him in 6 days, this is at the close of the great Sabbath when heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet as revealed through the prophet Zephaniah 1, 2-3; and verse 18.

It is after the Seventh Day Sabbath, when heavenly fire incinerates all physical life form on earth, that the body of Eve is reunited with her Lord Adam and with the death of her evolved androgynous body, the umbilical cord that bind her Son to that body is severed.

After which he mentally descends through time to pay the penalty for the sins he committed in the flesh, which absolves all the sins of those which were done in obedience to the evolving spirit within the body of Mankind.

And so my friend, come soar with me
To the outer limits of reality
This universe, though wide it seems
Is but the shadow of our dreams
We are nought but knowledge in these tents
Refined through pain and punishment
We're the hive of man and neath His rod
We are one, we're the Son of God
The past, the present, the future is He
He was, He is, and He will be
And heaven is but a point in time
To where the spirit in man must climb
Eventually when He's there at last
And stands and gazes on His past
And takes the throne prepared in heaven
Then all His past will be forgiven.
I am who I am, the die is cast
For I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day
Determines His future in every way
If my past were changed, then who would I be?
One thing is certain, I wouldn't be me.........the Anointed

The Anointed

Tue 7 May, 2024 10:20 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The Lord, speaking through his servant Jesus said, ‘’I am the resurrection and the life, He who believes in me even though he should die, yet shall he live again, and whoever believes in me and lives, will never die.

Just as mankind evolved within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too the Son of Man, the Most High in the creation, evolves within the body of mankind, but He, ‘’ a fourth dimension being,’’ is born after the Great Sabbath with the death of the greater androgynous body of EVE, when heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms upon this planet.

We are three dimensional beings who live in a 4 Dimension world. As there are 3 Dimensions of Space and one of time and I have no intentions of attempting to explain what a fourth dimensional body passing through our three-dimension space would look like, but those who wish to know, all have their search machines.

Needless to say, when Moses said to God,, “Please, let me see the dazzling light of your presence.” The LORD answered, “I will make all my splendour pass before you and in your presence, I will pronounce my sacred name. I am the LORD, and I show compassion and pity on those I choose. I will not let you see my face, because no one can see me and stay alive, but here is a place beside me where you can stand on a rock. When the dazzling light of my presence passes by, I will put you in an opening in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will take my hand away, and you will see my back but not my face.”

The Most-High cannot appear on earth without destroying all who gaze upon his presence, that is why it is written in the KJV John 3, 13; And no man hath ascended up to heaven, except he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

He descended through time mentally, not bodily but spiritually and it was on the day when the man Jesus was baptised that he descended in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘’ You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’’

It was to Jesus that the Lord was referring when he said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.”

And it was through the mouth of his servant Jesus, that he said in John 6, 63; It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all, the words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The Anointed

Thu 9 May, 2024 12:47 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
And it was through the mouth of his servant Jesus, that he said in John 6, 63; It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all, the words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus. But you handed him over to the authorities, and you rejected him in Pilate's presence, even after Pilate had decided to set him free.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE FIRST RESURRECTION.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:36:55