Are you a hybrid of angelic and human descent

Sun 28 Apr, 2024 04:43 pm
Are you a descendant of Noah the great grandson of Enoch the son of DESCENDING?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 198 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

The Anointed

Sun 28 Apr, 2024 06:45 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Are you a descendant of Noah the great grandson of Enoch the son of DESCENDING?

The scriptures do not state, in what form those angelic beings appeared, but In the book of Jubilees; the Last Testament of the twelve Fathers to their sons, Reuben the first born of Israel said, ''For thus the women allured the Watchers [observers] who were before the flood; for as these continually beheld them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind; for they changed themselves into the shape of men, and 7 appeared to them when they were with their husbands. And the women lusting in their minds after their forms, gave birth to giants, for the Watchers appeared to them as reaching even unto heaven.

It would appear from Reuben’s statement, that those heavenly beings who abandoned their own original abode and defiled themselves with the daughters of man, had to actually transform themselves into physical human form by possessing the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there pass on their issue and giants were born to the women.

It was not in the days of Enoch that the heavenly beings descended, but in the days of Enoch’s physical father ‘JARED’=DESCENDING.
The Anointed

Sun 28 Apr, 2024 08:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
It was not in the days of Enoch that the heavenly beings descended, but in the days of Enoch’s physical father ‘JARED’=DESCENDING.

Mahalalel took unto him to wife DinaH, the daughter of Barakiel the daughter of his father’s brother, and she bare him a son in the third week in the sixth year, [461 A.M.] and he called his name Jared, for in his days the angels of the Lord descended on the earth, those who are named the Watchers, that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do 16 judgment and uprightness on the earth.

And in the eleventh jubilee [512-18 A.M.] Jared took to himself a wife, and her name was Baraka, the daughter of Rasujal, a daughter of his father’s brother, in the fourth week of this jubilee, [522 A.M.] and she bare him a son in the fifth week, in the fourth year of the jubilee, and 17 he called his name Enoch.

And he was the first among men that are born on earth who learnt writing and knowledge and wisdom and who wrote down the signs of heaven according to the order of their months in a book, that men might know the seasons of the years according to the order of 18 their separate months. And he was the first to write a testimony and he testified to the sons of men among the generations of the earth, and recounted the weeks of the jubilees, and made known to them the days of the years and set in order the months and recounted the Sabbaths of the years 19 as we made (them), known to him. And what was and what will be he saw in a vision of his sleep, as it will happen to the children of men throughout their generations until the day of judgment; he saw and understood everything, and wrote his testimony, and placed the testimony on earth for all 20 the children of men and for their generations.

And in the twelfth jubilee, [582-88] in the seventh week thereof, he took to himself a wife, and her name was Edna, the daughter of Danel, the daughter of his father’s brother, and in the sixth year in this week [587 A.M.] she bare him a son and he called his name 21 Methuselah. And he was moreover with the angels of God these six jubilees of years, and they showed him everything which is on earth and in the heavens, the rule of the sun, and he wrote down 22 everything. And he testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled, with the daughters of men, and Enoch 23 testified against (them) all.

And he was taken from amongst the children of men, and we [The angels] conducted him into the Garden of Eden in majesty and honour, and behold there he writes down the condemnation and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men. And on account of it (God) brought the waters of the flood upon all the land of Eden;
Ragman

Sun 28 Apr, 2024 08:35 pm
@The Anointed,
Angels, fairies and ghosties….oh, my!
The Anointed

Sun 28 Apr, 2024 09:57 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Angels, fairies and ghosties….oh, my!

Evolution is a fact my friend, and mutans play a major role in the process.
DO you believe that mankind is the only intelligent lifeform in our region of the universe, do you believe that mankind closes the book to the evolution of life on earth.

Noah, the great grandson of Enoch who was taken to the throne of the Most High in creation and anointed as his heir and translated from a being of matter to a glorious being of light in order that he should never experience death, plus his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.

And you may believe as you will Ragman, but your disbelief will not stop the evolution of the new and higher species of life on earth who are to serve God before THE BODY OF ADAM [MANKIND] into all eternity.

John 20 17; Jesus said to Mary Magdalene, "Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to ‘THE’ Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

So, who is ‘THE FATHER?’ Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.

1 Peter 3, 20-21; The few people in the boat — eight in all — were saved by the water, 21which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.
According to Peter, only eight descendants of Adam through his son Seth, survived the flood and those eight were all direct descendants of Enoch, then Peter goes on to say that the flood was a symbol pointing to Baptism, where the body of Adam is submerged in the baptismal waters of the earth and the spiritual Body ENOCH arises.

When the Father came to his own, [His firstborn Israel] his own received him not, but to as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the children of God as Jesus had, who was born not by blood nor by the will of the flesh nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour ‘The Son of Man’ which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; ‘’You are my Son THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’’ And over Jesus, death had no power.

John 14, 30-31. GNB;30 I cannot talk with you much longer, because [DEATH] the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, 31 but the world must know that I love THE Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

John 20, 17. RS V, Jesus said to Mary Magdalene, “Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.”

The Anointed

Mon 29 Apr, 2024 02:32 am
@The Anointed,
From the Book of Enoch the Prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my holy name, (WHO I AM) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour, And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”
The Anointed

Mon 29 Apr, 2024 07:18 pm
@The Anointed,
The Book of Enoch 104, 10-13. Be not godless in your hearts, and lie not and alter not the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of the Holy Great One, nor take account of your 10 idols; for all your lying and all your godlessness issue not in righteousness but in great sin. And now I know this mystery, that sinners will alter and pervert the words of righteousness in many ways, and will speak wicked words, and lie, and practice great deceits, and write books concerning 11 their words. But when they write down truthfully all my words in their languages, and do not change or minish ought from my words but write them all down truthfully -all that I first testified 12 concerning them. Then, I know another mystery, that books will be given to the righteous and the 13 wise to become a cause of joy and uprightness and much wisdom. And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous who have learnt therefrom all the paths of uprightness be recompensed.'

[Chapter 105]
1 In those days the Lord bade (them) to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show (it) unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. 2 For ‘I and My son’ will be united with them forever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

Who is the SON of Enoch the only exception of all mankind to be taken to the tenth heaven at the age of 365 and anointed as the heir to the throne of the Most High in the creation and translated from a mortal physical being to an immortal spiritual being in order that he should never experience death.

The Son of Man who descended upon his chosen one in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ’You are my Son, THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE, or in another place ‘’TODAY I HAVE BECOME YOUR FATHER.''
The Anointed

Tue 30 Apr, 2024 08:24 pm
@The Anointed,
The word ‘BUT,’ meaning 'except'
But means 'except' when it is used after words such as, all, everything/nothing, everybody/nobody.

John 3, 13; 13 No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.”

‘WHO I AM’ The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob said to his servant Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will Surely punish, etc.”
That prophet who was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and savior ‘THE SON OF MAN’ was the man Jesus.

Jesus was the temple and earthly image of our God ‘The Son of Man’ who is the Most-High in the creation, having been anointed as the heir and successor to the Lord of all physical creatures.

John 3, 13; 13 No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man.

The only exception of all mankind to have ascended to the tenth heaven and be anointed to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity and translated to a light being, was the Son of Man who descended in the form of a dove and filled the man Jesus with his spirit.
John 3, 14; And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.”

As Moses lifted up the bronze ‘IMAGE’ of a serpent on a pole. In order that all those who were dying because of the serpent’s venom that was coursing through their veins only had to turn to the ‘IMAGE’ that had been lifted up to be saved.

In the same manner, so must the ‘IMAGE’ of the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever turns to his IMAGE and believes in the words he spoke may have eternal life.”

The death of Jesus was the ransom price for only Jesus, for all have sinned and all must pay the price for the sins and mistakes of their life in the flesh and die once then go off into judgement. It was the Son of Man who gave his life for the sins of the body in which He developed=evolved.

It was He, ‘the Son of Man’ who abandoned his chosen son, heir and successor on the Cross, as he, ‘Jesus,’ gave up the spirit crying, “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me.” It was He who then ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the righteous spirits who had been gathered to him in his evolution till that point in time, whose graves were then opened, and three days later, those righteous spirits came out of their graves and entered the city and showed themselves as the risen body of Christ, whose controlling head was now Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED.
The Anointed

Thu 2 May, 2024 05:10 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
It was He, ‘the Son of Man’ who abandoned his chosen son, heir and successor on the Cross, as he, ‘Jesus,’ gave up the spirit crying, “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me.” It was He who then ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the righteous spirits who had been gathered to him in his evolution till that point in time, whose graves were then opened, and three days later, those righteous spirits came out of their graves and entered the city and showed themselves as the risen body of Christ, whose controlling head was now Jesus.

Who were those righteous spirits who came out of their graves three days after Jesus had been crucified and then entered the holy city and revealed themselves to many.

See Matthew 27, 50-53; And Jesus cried again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and the rocks were split; the tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
The Anointed

Fri 3 May, 2024 06:05 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
See Matthew 27, 50-53; And Jesus cried again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and the rocks were split; the tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

The first to see one of they, who were of the body of the risen Christ, the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrificial offering prepared for us by God, were his Mother, Mary the wife of Cleophas and her [sister-in-law] Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

Luke 24: 13-35; The next, to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were the carpenter ‘Cleophas’ who is also called Alphaeus the father of James the younger of Mary’s biological sons, and his son Simon/Simeon the half-brother of Jesus, who was to inherit the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half-brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had Jesus, the full brother to James, killed.

Although Cleophas and Simon walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres to the small town of Emmaus, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread. Cleophas and his companion, then returned to Jerusalem, where the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, the only two of the twelve disciples by the name Simon, were cowering in a darkened room.

Luke 24: 33; states that there were only 11 disciples present in the room that night, while John 20: 19 to 25; Reveals that one of the twelve, who was absent that evening when Jesus first appeared to his disciples, was Thomas Didymus Jude another half-brother of Jesus, the one who was called the Twin, although nowhere does the bible say that he was an actual twin or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else, perhaps one with who he shared a common grandfather, ‘Alexander Helios OKA Heli.’

But back to Cleophas, who said to the disciples, who would have opened the door for him, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the son, or adopted son of Cleophas and half-brother to Jesus, and the one who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the church founded by their brother Jesus.

It was then that a figure appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, the following week, Jesus appeared in the locked room, where this time, Thomas who was called the ‘TWIN’ was with the other disciples.

Luke here, reveals that Jesus did not appear to his disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the patriot, until after Cleophas had said to them; “He has risen, he appeared to Simon,” who was not Simon Peter or Simon the patriot.

1 Corinthians 15:5; states that Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the Twelve, which appears to contradict the gospel that states the first males to who the resurrected body of CHRIST had appeared, were Cleophas and his companion, Simeon. Surely, if Paul had made that statement, he would have said, ''Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the other eleven disciples.

Did Paul, get it wrong, or did Paul originally say that Jesus appeared to Simon first, and then to the Twelve, and later translators of Paul’s letters, were to misinterpret Paul’s “Simon” to mean Simon Peter, also called Cephas?

See John 21: 1 to 12; Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fish, later on while sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven disciples of Jesus who had walked and talked with him, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

Again, it is asked, 'Who were those righteous spirits who came out of their graves three days after Jesus had been crucified.'
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are you a hybrid of angelic and human descent
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 09:36:09