Why does my ex fwb keep rereading the emails I sent to him?

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2024 05:40 am
He ended things with me yet he keeps reading the emails I've sent him telling him to reach out to me when he's ready, he also reads the emails where I told him I miss him. And about me explaining why I got so upset with him. I track my emails I use an email tracker so I know when a person reads them. I just think it's strange that he keeps rereading them when he doesn't care about me.

Also before you tell me to move on I'm about to go a date with a guy today. I just thought I'd mention this since this is what people usually say.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 595 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2024 08:59 am
@MirandaLove,

nothing is preventing you from asking him directly.

if you'd rather not, by all means move on...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2024 09:41 am
I take it you've written nice things about him.

Probably boosts his ego, but who knows.

He may think you're mad, that your emails are distempered rants and he's thinking how he made the right decision, and just needs to remind himself of how nuts you are.

It could be any number of reasons.

You'll have to ask him.

Nobody here knows.
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2024 11:36 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, I'm thinking he's rereading them to remind himself why he ended things. That's the only logical reason I could come up with. Long before texts and emails, when I left an abusive husband, I posted a list of why I left him on the inside of a high cupboard. Whenever I started to waver, I'd open the door and read the list. Best thing I ever did!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2024 06:49 pm
@MirandaLove,
He's trying to drive you nuts. Ignore it or contact him.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why does my ex fwb keep rereading the emails I sent to him?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 07:43:34