Class action against Covid injections

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 06:20 pm
Have you had any adverse reactions to the many Covid injections?
As to myself I am one who refused to fill the coffers of the pharmaceutical drug companies.

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 256 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed
No top replies

Glennn

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 06:34 pm
@The Anointed,
Do you have any idea what you've likely brought down on yourself?

Think Custer . . .
The Anointed

Sun 7 Apr, 2024 07:52 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Think Custer . . .

Have you watched and listened to 'YouTube' in the supplied link?
steve reid

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 02:29 am
I've had six injections to date with a sore arm being the only side effect so far

The video doesn't change my mind

At the time I had a choice to make

1. In the short term play Russian roulette with my life
2. Perhaps have to deal with long term issues further down the line
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:26 am
@The Anointed,
Does it make you feel big, watching people die because they've not been vaccinated?
The Anointed

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Does it make you feel big, watching people die because they've not been vaccinated?

My family, which include myself at 82, the wife, son, grand-sons and grand-daughters have never been vaccinated against Covid and thank the Lord we didn't, but my daughters who are entertainers were forced to have the Jab or be denied venues in which to work.

Many people in the nursing trade and police force etc, who lost their jobs because they refused to receive the jab, will undoubtedly be joining the class action.
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:57 am
@The Anointed,
There are peple who can't be vaccinated, who rely on herd immunity.

Your daughters should not be allowed to infect those people.

How do you square the rampant antisemitism in vaccine conspiracy theories with your support for the exterminiation of Palestinians?

It's alright, I was forgetting your support for Israel is conditional on them converting.

Those who don't can burn with all the other goats.

You lot really get off on death, school shootings, genocide in Palestine, denying people life saving medical treatment.

I had the vaccinations because I'm not some selfish lowlife piece of crap.

izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:58 am
@Glennn,
He was another racist gobshite who got what was coming.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 04:59 am
@The Anointed,
I think you should give these lawyers all your money.
0 Replies

cherrie

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:00 am
@The Anointed,
Unless I'm reading it wrong the class action is only for people who had the vaccination and suffered adverse effects, not for those who chose not to have it and lost their jobs as a result.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I had the vaccinations because I'm not some selfish lowlife piece of crap.

No, but you are one hell of a comedian, you must inform everyone where you perform other than this forum.
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:35 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

No, but you are one hell of a comedian

You're right I am.

Nobody could ever say that of you. Your posts are miserable, depressing and boring.
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:37 am
@The Anointed,
Forget it. By now, everyone knows that the experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission. That doesn't stop them from thinking herd immunity can be achieved . . . with something that doesn't prevent infection or transmission. Yeah, you read that right. They know, but they still talk herd immunity.

Wait for the next one and see for yourself.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:47 am
@The Anointed,

it is the height of stupidity to refuse a vaccine that saves lives... full stop.
Glennn

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 05:52 am
@Region Philbis,
But what is it "the height of" when you take something you believe prevents infection or transmission when you know it doesn't?

If not stupidity, then what?
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 06:46 am
@Glennn,
You're delusional.
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 06:50 am
@Glennn,
You and Annointed should go the whole hog, worship David Icke as the son of God and fight against the shape shifting lizard illuminati who run the Earth.

Maybe you could get a big balloon and if you float up high enough you can prove the Earth is flat.
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 06:53 am
@izzythepush,
If I am, then please provide something that shows that the experimental injection prevents neither infection or transmission.

I'm serious. Who told you that the experimental prevents infection or transmission? More importantly, why do you continue to believe what isn't true.

I won't hold my breath while waiting for you to come up with what doesn't exist. Gawd man, they even changed the definition of "vaccine" in order to accommodate its ineffectiveness. You do yourself no favors when you refuse to accept reality. fauci and biden said you won't get covid if you get the "vaccine." They both got their shots, but they both got covid . . . twice. When will you catch on?
izzythepush

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 07:04 am
@Glennn,
You don't get it do you.

Nobody wants to waste time with you because you're an idiot who believes what you want to believe.

You're not interested in facts just weird crap that supports your fascist worldview.

Vaccines work, since Lister, they may not be 100% effective but they work.

I know you think you're smartef than anyone else, that somehow only you know what's really going.

The truth is you're a delusional idiot who has problems with basic science.

Sorry, not just science, basic bloody everything.
Glennn

Mon 8 Apr, 2024 07:12 am
@izzythepush,
As expected, you didn't come up with anything to show that your belief about the experimental injection is rooted in reality.

Surely you can come up with SOMETHING to show that the experimental injection prevents infection or transmission. The reason you're having such a problem with this is because you believe your failure to provide proof of what you say has nothing to do with the fact that IT DOESN'T PREVENT INFECTION OR TRANSMISSION.

Why don't you just admit that you couldn't find anything. joe and tony got sick twice after being fully "vaccinated." What could it mean?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Class action against Covid injections
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 08:14:33