Gods name God inspired his name in his bible over 7000 places, wicked men by satans will removed Go

The Anointed

Wed 27 Mar, 2024 03:52 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Fact-The letter was written about 10 years after the chariot event. What don't you understand about= that no man entered heaven prior to the one who descended?

Fact-The letter was written about 10 years before the chariot event. The only timing given in the scriptures as to the heavenly chariot event, is the fact that it was after Elijah had written a letter to Jehoram the king of both Israel and Judah.

‘’But means ‘EXCEPT’ when it is used after words such as all, everything/nothing, everyman/no man, everybody/nobody.’’

And no man has ascended to heaven BUT=EXCEPT,-- let me repeat that-- And no man has ascended to heaven except, [EXCEPT WHO] except HE who had ascended to heaven at the age of 365 and had been ‘ANOINTED, as the heir to the Most-High in the creation [THE LORD OF CREATURES] and descended as the ‘SON OF MAN’ and filled the man Jesus with his spirit.
kjw47

Wed 27 Mar, 2024 07:42 pm
@The Anointed,
I will believe my teachers on bible chronology, they are lead by holy spirit.
The Anointed

Wed 27 Mar, 2024 11:07 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
I will believe my teachers on bible chronology, they are lead by holy spirit.

Then ask them to prove biblically that ELIJAH wrote that Letter to Jehoram some ten years after he was taken up to heaven in a fiery chariot, then reveal to us all what they told you so that we can all have a laugh..

How long was the farm boy Elisha an apprentice to Elijah the prophet, before he was able to succeed him.
kjw47

Thu 28 Mar, 2024 04:47 pm
@The Anointed,
You ask your scholars to prove it wasn't 10 years after. The point is--No one entered heaven prior to Jesus.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:54:23