Quick question.

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2024 10:28 pm
I am intelligent. Very well to do, reasonably attractive, not arrogant or boastful or most of things that Women might find unattractive. I have not dated in now probably 3 years, thinking I should stay single.

I am 42. I do want a younger woman but not for the reasons most men want.

I don't want a woman who has "been around the block" and is now just making a settle. I would love a woman who still has that spark of life, who I can spoil, who I can party with, who I can protect and love with all my heart.

Is it still possible at my age?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 214 • Replies: 5
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2024 11:04 pm
@Nickybrooklyn,
This isn't normally a dating site, but good luck in your search.
Nickybrooklyn

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2024 11:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Yeah I get that. Forget about it. Thanks for the reply.
Ragman

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2024 11:05 am
@Nickybrooklyn,
FWIW, I’m age 73 and I found my mate at age 65. Also, I met some very interesting long time partners at age 50 +. It all depends on what your criteria are and your search methods (online and other) and some luck.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2024 02:41 pm
@Nickybrooklyn,
Coming from a younger woman, I find this attitude very unattractive

Quote:
I don't want a woman who has "been around the block" and is now just making a settle.

Maybe at 42 I would consider you a man that has "been around the block" and is now just making a settle.

I would imagine that some women closer to your age might simply have other reasons why they have not settled down yet, why have you not settled down yet?

I honestly find what you said on here very sexist and most younger women would find that very unattractive.
Ragman

Reply Thu 29 Feb, 2024 08:23 am
@RPhalange,
Hear hear!

I ignored the comment’s sexist (as well as age-ist) direction of the OP. I really shouldn’t have as it was insensitive, offensive, not to mention its ‘unboastfulness.’
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Quick question.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 09:15:10