Any job suggestion!

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 05:50 am
I don't know but I'm completely lost !!
I wanna change my job because I need money but I need a suggestion for jobs that are trend recently and easy to learn (Even if it's not easy but I can earn good money )
Just tell me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 277 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2024 09:49 am
@eottohaek,
eottohaek wrote:

I don't know but I'm completely lost !!
I wanna change my job because I need money but I need a suggestion for jobs that are trend recently and easy to learn (Even if it's not easy but I can earn good money )
Just tell me

No one here knows what country you live in; your citizenship status; your level of education or strengths are; or your previous job experience.

The first one being super important because that's context on what and where your employment resources are.

Or if this is merely a call and response spam post for some online scam school.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 10:14 am
@eottohaek,
Paint us a picture of your experience and where you see yourself in ten or five years. Women move fast in life, men do not. You could always have the same girl at the same age but for women that is not true unless they do not want any children or to have troubles via child labor.

My sister gave birth around 35. Natural birth she had to take pills becuase of the Hernia. Every other baby came out like no problem.

My cousin had hers around 40 or so. Same birth but the baby had bubble out of his mouth and had to be air-lifted to a faculity with the correct tools. All is good now.

My co-worker is younger then my mom around 50 and her son is literally late 20's or early 30's. She is having another kid with her new man.

My sister in the hospital ( recently ) was told "The ripe time is around 15 for a
woman to give birth because the body is most fertile.

Yes women enjoy sex more in later years because of chemical changes but honestly that same 51 year old could be with that 15 year old and look like gold. This is also the reason why you see pugly guys with young wives who are young mothers. Rather then a fit guy with a fat mother ( who is still young ).
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2024 08:36 pm
@eottohaek,
Yeah because high paying jobs that are easy to learn and easy to do are a dime a dozen.

Try bank robbery.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2024 03:32 pm
@PoliteMight,
Why are you talking about women, births and sex when the poster wanted to know about employment?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Any job suggestion!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:05:00