Domestic Violence

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 03:06 pm
I was in a toxic relationship with my partner and the las 8 months turned in violent relationship, he is bipolar medicated, but even taking medication he was having episodes very frequently, i dont know if it was true or he used that like justification of his actions. but i found the way and i left home a week ago, all the hot lines of domestica violence are just a waste of time, non profit organizations are the same, its unbelievable how they play with people's hopes and faith. saying to call you back when that wont happen. ive been struggling looking for a place to stay, because of the festivities few friends that i have and people that i asked for help are busy with their families and many other things. almost 10 days later i still waiting for at least one foundation or non profit organization called me back and nothing happened my ex its being texting me every day to come back home, i refused to go back there, but at this point where i dont have more money to pay for a hotel room or any friend who can host me for a few days. im thinking about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 223 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 03:14 pm
@TimeIsUpX,
Well you did the right thing by getting away from him. Do you have family you can turn to?
TimeIsUpX

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 03:25 pm
@jcboy,
not in this country. im alone.
jespah

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2023 01:17 pm
@TimeIsUpX,
Then contact your family ASAP and get passage to leave the country and return to them.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2024 10:28 am
Ragman wrote:

I don’t want to overstate this but Your life may depend on this.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2024 01:20 pm
Surely there must be a shelter you can get into. Or go to a church.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Domestic Violence
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:10:22