NFL refs

kjw47

Sun 19 Nov, 2023 08:19 pm
In the Minnesota game tonight, the Denver defense player came with his helmet under the chin of the Minnesota QB, No call. The QB was running the ball, that means every ref was watching closely--that means the refs are corrupt to the core for that no call. It keeps on happening in most games. Sports gambling is corrupt, bettors are supporting corruption by betting. STOP BETTING. They are laughing all the way to the bank in every sport.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 535 • Replies: 31
Topic Closed
No top replies

izzythepush

Mon 20 Nov, 2023 07:18 am
@kjw47,
You're right, why bet on sport when you can bet on anything. Political betting is much more fun. Here's the latest odds.

Donald Trump
6/4
Joe Biden
2/1
Gavin Newsom
8/1
Nikki Haley
12/1
Robert Kennedy Jr.
14/1
Michelle Obama
18/1
Ron DeSantis
18/1
Kamala Harris
33/1
Vivek Ramaswamy
33/1
Chris Christie
66/1

The ironic thing is you can't bet on this because it's something you're forbidden to do, living in the land of the free and whatnot, while I can.

I could also bet on your nfl stuf if I wanted to, but I really can't be bothered with it. Someone once triued explaining the rules to me and I found myself drifting off. I like exciting sports like proper football, the rules of which can be explained in a couple of sentences.

And it only lneeds a ball, not a bank loan to get the necessary equipment.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 07:10 am
You can bet this in Las Vegas.

https://www.vegaselectionodds.com/
izzythepush

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 07:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
That's a recent development.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 08:21 am
@izzythepush,
Wouldn't know. Other than the occasional bet on thorough-bred race, I don't gamble. In Vegas you'll find someone to cover any sort of bet.
izzythepush

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 08:36 am
@bobsal u1553115,
As will the betting shop down the road.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 12:00 pm
@izzythepush,
We have a more informal system here: bookies. Against the law mainly because the IRS can't get their taste, but not so heavily prosecuted as most other 'organized crime'.
0 Replies

kjw47

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 04:09 pm
@izzythepush,
I voted once for all time-Jesus is my king. One cannot serve 2 masters.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 04:12 pm
@kjw47,
So what do you make of Christ saying "render unto G*D what is G*D's, and unto Caesar what is Caesar's"?
kjw47

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 08:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Taxation was being spoken of.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 03:06 am
@kjw47,
Voting isn't about serving masters.

But you're really educated.

If youmwere, you wouldn't be a JW.

And if Jesus were ever to come back you're the type of "Christian" who would nail him back up.

kjw47

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 04:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Votes for mortal politicians = a vote for corruption.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 05:16 pm
@kjw47,
It's just a way of you separating yourselves from everyone else.

And JW's are as corrupt as it gets.
kjw47

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 09:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Jesus taught us to be no part of this world, Now don't you think he meant things like corrupt politics and those who throw them about?
izzythepush

Thu 23 Nov, 2023 07:19 am
@kjw47,
Your cult leaders wish to isolate you from the rest of the world.

That's how cults operate.

Sects and Death by William Burroughs is a brilliant pamphet about how cults operate.

What is your level of education?
kjw47

Thu 23 Nov, 2023 02:31 pm
@izzythepush,
My level of education= believing Gods view of a cult over those in darkness--That is= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand). They fail this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( ALL of Gods 1 truth) no division. Now the darkness calls the only ones accomplishing that a cult--who is correct? Gods view or the darkness?
izzythepush

Thu 23 Nov, 2023 04:10 pm
@kjw47,
So, not worth mentioning.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 24 Nov, 2023 06:07 pm
@kjw47,
Actually you have the free will to deny G*D. Doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

I think you have misunderstood the passage: "

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

This not a standard to make G*D exist, it's a request to make a common mind. This is St Paul who introduced the concept that G*D accepted Gentiles as Christians, that Christ's Grace was extended beyond Christian Jews. That one did not have to be Jewish to become Christian. We are all pretty much all in agreement on that.
izzythepush

Sat 25 Nov, 2023 03:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He called Islam blasphemy, not wrong,misguided or even heresy but blasphemy, an insult to God.

The last time I heard that was when the Ayatollah passed a fatwah on Salman Rushdie.

It's a term used by bigots. The C4 series Everyone Else Burns is spot on.

They spend all their time separating everyone into sheep or goats then jerking off over all the imagined punishments the goats will suffer.

It's not a religion of love at all, it's one of division and hatred towards anyone different.

It give truth to the saying that Religion is the Devil's best invention.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 25 Nov, 2023 10:39 am
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

Jesus taught us to be no part of this world, Now don't you think he meant things like corrupt politics and those who throw them about?

I think you may have misunderstanding of what Christ said and what he meant. He did say do not be part of the world, he said "Be ye not of this world." If we're not to be any part of the world, this creation of G*D, how do we lead other to Christ and His grace by our example, "Preach the Gospel daily, if necessary use words".

We've proven we can not save ourselves under any number of G*D's law, covenants, instructions, disasters from a righteous and angry G*D.

Christ said to be no part of this world? Didn't he say, "take the gospel into the world and all it's people"?

Not be part of the world? It took the Lord five days to make everything for you and only another day to create you. You just might be an after-thought,

1. Forums
  2. » NFL refs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:28:26