Help finding (alternative?) rock/elec. song

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2023 07:01 pm
Hey everyone! Just another "help me find this song" post.

Looking for a catchy song that I'd classify as sort of rock-ish (most accurately probably "alternative") but yet with electronic elements to it. Likely 120-125 bpm.

The lyrics that I remember and actually wrote down the 2nd time I heard it (cause my phone is always dead lol) are:

"You don't come when I say. I know I have to make that change" (then the main hook) "Sunday mornings coming down again. Dead man, singing from the grave." I think the word again had like a choppy effect to it, again some electronic elements are present

Unfortunately searching the lyrics with or without quotes renders a neverending list of Johnny Cash results due to the "Sunday morning coming down again" line. But the vocals were clear, I know what I've written is in the track

I heard on a local station in Fargo ND where I live.. The station was 89.1 KENS FM. The station has many shows but I've only heard this twice throughout listening to the station for years and both times it was during regular airing, not a show with a guest DJ.

There is a chance that this is a local artist, but 1. - the quality of the track seems pretty high, likely 320 kbp in mp3 and 2. - The electronic elements make me believe it isn't a local band. Most local artists out here are raw traditional instruments but there are elec. elements in the song...

Thanks for any help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 382 • Replies: 5
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2023 11:09 pm
I called into KENS FM and they told me it was the the duet from 'Il Schitzophreno'.

I was also the third caller and I won a roll of paper towels.
FlawlessCowboy

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 04:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
lmfao you can't be serious? Thanks if you are.. I know I tried emailing which bounced due to a full inbox.

Is that all they said? I can't find anything on that Italian artist name figures lol
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 08:33 pm
@FlawlessCowboy,
Could you at least hum a few bars? Maybe pantomime to the lyrics.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2023 08:42 pm
@FlawlessCowboy,
Actually think this might be it.

0 Replies

FlawlessCowboy

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2023 07:04 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yki5d8rTbq4
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help finding (alternative?) rock/elec. song
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:15:19