I am in love with a married man. And I am only sorry for him not talking to me anymore.

Jelena

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 09:43 am

I fell in love when I was working for him. Well, before. I had to work hard to get into that company when I knew he was working there. I thought he only is an HR there, he interviewed me, but it turned out that he was a boss.

It is a beautiful and melodic feeling, though I've spent months torturing myself for it.

We've never had anything indecent, and I don't wish we did.

Instead, I wish he'd gotten a divorce. I was feeling bad and became too paranoid when I thought his wife was going to kill him, because he started talking about divorce.
We've gotten very close and were supporting each other due to the war in our country. She got suspicious, went through his phone and started sending me threats.

He stopped talking to me since then, and I thought that something was wrong, so I hired an investigator. He found out that she was unfaithful, but he failed to take a photo as a proof.

I tried to uncover her, so she won't hurt the man that I love, her husband. But she managed somewhat to turn it around. Then she started to bully me online: I don't report police only out of my respect for this man.

I went through plenty of psychology workshops and groups, therapy etc. as a dependent person in my past, so I know what is going on: to him and to their kids she is destructive, she is very toxic. I am not judging, it is bare terminology used in therapy.

He haven't spoken to me since I've shown him how she is abusing and harassing me online, I don't know how the situation is now. I know he is a great person, and she doesn't love him if she betrays him in this way.

I love him, he is dear to my heart. And no matter what I tried, and I tried, believe me, I just can't stop loving him.

I wish for us to talk again, but he is a noble man who is not willing to for the reason of his principles.

I wanted to ask if there is a way for me to pray to resolve this? Not only that, but I want to be with him after his divorce, even if she turns my life into a living hell. He and his beautiful kids will need all the support possible. I am studying how negatively she influences them, so I would have known what to do to make amends.

I want to know if it is right to pray for his happiness and for my own, and the Lord's Will?

I believe in marriage, and that this amazing man should be with a partner as devoted as he is to the covenant, not how it is right now. I want to be his wife and I pray for God to give me an answer and help me with this.

Is it right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 304 • Replies: 8
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2023 02:50 pm
So you believe in Marriage, but you don't like the marriage between the husband and wife in the other marriage. Don't you see a problem here?
Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 10:25 am
Sounds like this guy is attempting to repair his marriage. One clue is that he is not talking to you. If you really love him stay the hell away.

All your interfering seemed to be doing was creating more stress for him. Back off.
Jelena

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 05:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Because I believe in marriage. Not in this adultery ****. I beg your pardon.
Jelena

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 05:43 pm
@Phoenix32890,
I really love him this is why I'll wait. I will wait my whole life if I have to.
Mame

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 06:40 pm
@Jelena,
What a waste of a life. Sorry to say. Dig yourself into reality.
jespah

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2023 07:05 pm
@Mame,
Welp, there's nothing like taking an error and compounding it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2023 07:43 pm
@Jelena,
Jelena wrote:

Because I believe in marriage. Not in this adultery ****. I beg your pardon.

He is already in a marriage, do you want him to pretend to forget he's married? Begging your pardon, that would be stupid.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2023 06:53 am
@Jelena,
Quote:
Well, before. I had to work hard to get into that company when I knew he was working there.

Sorry this is creepy. You worked hard to get into the company someone worked in for the soul purpose of breaking up his marriage so he could divorce, you could marry him and take this mother's children from him.

He is married and you hired an investigator to probed into someone else's marriage?

You want to pray to God to break up a marriage and have someone else's children removed from their mother?

Sorry but that is all messed up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am in love with a married man. And I am only sorry for him not talking to me anymore.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:44:05