Jesus vs antichrist

Tygerprintz

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 10:04 am
@kjw47,
Well I am atheistic in every way, I don't believe there is a god, or a jesus or a devil. Makes things much easier and also puts the onus for having a good day on me, not some mythical entity. I believe in humankind. Humans are the ones who come to the rescue of other humans, no god ever does. In humans we trust. That's all the real trust any of us truly need. I do not need to follow any supernatural entity for my life to be good, happy, and fulfilling.
kjw47

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 05:33 pm
@Tygerprintz,
That is sad. Means this is the only life you will get and will forfeit life everlasting in Gods kingdom.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 05:59 pm
@kjw47,
That's not sad! It means he will take life into his own hands and won't sit around and wait for God's divine affiatus.
You on the other hand are a poor soul that will forfeit life and trust in an imaginary God and and even more questionable fairytale book.
kjw47

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 07:04 pm
@CalamityJane,
I know God is there-100% positive. He draws close to those who draw close to him.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2023 08:00 pm
@kjw47,
Dream on, sunny!
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2023 04:04 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
I know God is there-100% positive.

Actually, you don't know that; you believe it. You've taken steps to exclude this belief from the sort of scrutiny one would normally apply to outlandish, unprovable claims, and instead have accepted a two thousand year old story on the basis of "faith".

I don't care what you believe. But I assume you post these messages because you seek some sort of response. My response is that your message is very unconvincing.

Quote:
He draws close to those who draw close to him.

Yes, imaginary friends can do that.
kjw47

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2023 10:43 am
@hightor,
If you loved God and drew close to him. You would know just like i do.
hightor

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2023 12:36 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
You would know just like i do.

If you mean by using the wishful thinking and self-deception employed by non-critical believers I think I'll pass. You seem quite pleased with yourself and I'm glad belief in a god works for you but you don't respect the choices other people make and your eagerness to parade yourself as some sort of guiding light to the heathen community doesn't make your message believable – or even particularly welcome. What are your thoughts on exponential growth? Is it ecologically sustainable?
kjw47

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2023 05:21 pm
@hightor,
Gods kingdom is coming. Men have destroyed this system. Everything' polluted, a huge hole in ozone causing all this havoc weather and warming. Men could save it but would destroy economy' to accomplish it, so they won't bother. $$$ is more important to them. Only those living now doing Jesus' Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( Matt 7:21) and gain life everlasting in perfection.
hightor

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 02:47 am
@kjw47,
We are in substantial agreement. – except for the first and last sentences. I'm more interested in protecting what's left of this world than entering someone else's mythological kingdom for personal gain. It seems very selfish to be contemplating everlasting perfection while biosystems on this planet are being destroyed.
kjw47

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2023 03:22 pm
@hightor,
Men are the cause. Men cannot stop what they are doing without destroying economy's to try. Its just like the bible says--Men will become faint out of fear not knowing the way out)--Gods kingdom rule will be a cure all. It is coming.
hightor

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2023 07:59 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Men are the cause.

True.
Quote:
Men cannot stop what they are doing without destroying economy's to try.

Yup.
Quote:
Its just like the bible says--Men will become faint out of fear not knowing the way out...

Which shows that this has been a problem since antiquity.
Quote:
--Gods kingdom rule will be a cure all.

Yeah, but it never actually happens. And if it did, it would be too late to undo all the damage humans have done to the natural world. A world with billions of humans living in peace but bereft of countless species and natural ecosystems wouldn't really be an improvement, just a big anthill for homo sapiens.
Quote:
It is coming.

But it never gets here.
kjw47

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2023 05:16 pm
@hightor,
The very next thing is the fall of babylon the great( worldwide false religion) that triggers the tribulation then Armageddon. Then Gods kingdom takes control. The bible says the fall of Babylon is like a swift pitch into the sea with a millstone around her neck=it will happen quickly once started. These events will come as a thief in the night. Few are ready.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:14:10