Should I be angry with my husband?

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 01:54 am
Ok here goes, my husband and I have been married only for a few years and we don't have a very active sex life. But that's ok with me. I don't let it bother me. Sure it would be nice if he still cuddled me and atleast attempts some foreplay. But nothing. So the other day the big mouth tells me that he told one of his relatives about a special ability that I can cross my legs and have an organism by myself without touching myself. Just pure will power.
Now I felt like a freak show. Him telling someone that I have to look in the eyes and smile at.
I've never done this in front of him because I consider it private and natural.
I am angry he broke my trust, he's two faced.
Thank God I haven't told him anything much more personal than this.
Would you give a ****?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 312 • Replies: 12
No top replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 01:57 pm
It's is personal and a breach of confidence. All the women will be envying you while the men.... I don't know what the men would be thinking, probably nothing.
coluber2001

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 04:17 pm
@coluber2001,
Then again, you're sharing it with everybody on this site, so you can't be too embarrassed about it.
Coconuts75

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 08:36 pm
@coluber2001,
No one on this site knows who I am smarty pants.
You are a box of words to me not a tangible person!
Coconuts75

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 08:38 pm
@coluber2001,
Well my husband thinks it's funny and the only other person I have told is my doctor because I asked him if it was normal?
He said it's rare but not to worry, there was nothing wrong.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 08:22 am
@Coconuts75,
We still laugh at you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 02:46 pm
@Coconuts75,
Just get even and tell everyone that your husband's erectile dysfunction is leaving you up to more resourceful measures in the bedroom.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 08:49 pm
@Coconuts75,
Yes, I would care if sharing a personal issue of mine becomes public knowledge without my consent. Having said that, I think you have much bigger issues in your marriage besides some idle chit-chat.

The main issue on both of your parts is a lack of respect. Just as he may blurted out a personal sexual component that you have, you have just as much lack of decorum and respect of him and for him. I'm not sure why you feel it's appropriate to discuss the failures of your husband on this forum as freely as he does with people you associate with in real life, but the action is just the same.

You have posted several incidents where you have demeaned, criticized, and downplayed his emotions, thought process and level of commitment to you.

So, clean up your act.
roger

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 09:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

. I'm not sure why you feel it's appropriate to discuss the failures of your husband on this forum as freely as he does with people you associate with in real life, but the action is just the same.
The action is in no way similar. Neither he nor she is personally associated with anyone on this forum. Big Difference.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 09:22 pm
@roger,
I disagree.

Discontent within a marriage is personal. Until it's not.
0 Replies

Aremus23

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 09:51 pm
@Coconuts75,
Its yr private thing, at least make him clear that he crossed boundary
0 Replies

Coconuts75

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2023 06:09 am
@neptuneblue,
First off I don't have any sexual components, I'm not sure where you got that from. I'm female and my husband is male. I merely stated that I have the ability to achieve orgasism by crossing my legs and using will power.
Last I checked that wasn't trashy at all. So no need to clean up my act, learn to read. Yes my husband has E.D. but I don't tell my friends and family. That's why I am on a site where no one knows he or I asking for input. Did I not mention that I didn't have a problem that he can't perform because I have the ability to please myself?
How did that degrade my husband?
It's not his fault nor mine that he has ED, but it would be nice if he cuddled and showed me affection even though we can't have sex.
So, before throwing stones at me...clean the pebbles off your porch.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2023 06:39 am
@Coconuts75,
You need to follow through with personal therapy to analyze, confront and allow changes to the anger, hurt and frustration you're carrying.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I be angry with my husband?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:45:41