RELATIONSHIP ISSUE

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2023 09:56 am
My fiance and i have been together for almost 6 years and have been through a lot. He is a very jealous person and hates when i have to talk to men at work. He hates when i spend time with my sisters and mom, him and my sister do not like each other because of the way i was done in the past. She was will to try to get along with him but he isn't. He works where i do so if he sees me talking to anyone thats a man he gets mad at me when its innocent talking at work, im doing my job. If i spend too long at my moms when my sisters are visiting with her he is mad. He says i put everyone over him and im not sure how to deal with that. I do my best to try to make him feel important and that they aren't more important than him but i do still want to maintain a relationship with my family. He also gets mad when i have to be around my ex for any reason and i can't help that either, i have to co-parent. Is this normal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 276 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2023 10:09 am
@sdh20230810,
It may be normal for narcissists but not for others. There are many youtube videos on narcissism which I suggest you take a look at and see if you recognize the behaviour.
0 Replies

Coconuts75

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2023 10:59 pm
@sdh20230810,
You should just become a hermit and cut all ties with family and friends. Heck turn your back on your kid. Move to another town with your fiance so he can totally control your life. Sound like a plan?
Makes for a pretty grime future. I wonder who you will invite to the wedding?
Are you seeing your ideal life now?
You sacrifice enough already haven't you, where will it end? What else do you have to lose for this man, your sanity?
Good luck to you
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 02:42 pm
@sdh20230810,
The sooner you get out of this relationship the better! Don't wait, just run!!
Men, possessive like this become violent in a minute. Please get out of this
relationship immediately!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » RELATIONSHIP ISSUE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 08:40:02