did your school make the list?

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:25 am
here it is: the list of the top 20 party school. did your school make the grade? the number 1 stone cold sober school was BYU.

The Princeton Review's top party schools:
1. University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. Ohio University-Athens
3. Lehigh University
4. University of California-Santa Barbara
5. State University of New York at Albany
6. Indiana University-Bloomington
7. University of Mississippi
8. University of Iowa
9. University of Massachusetts-Amherst
10. Loyola University New Orleans
11. Tulane University
12. University of Georgia
13. Penn State University
14. West Virginia University
15. The University of Texas-Austin
16. University of Tennessee-Knoxville
17. University of New Hampshire
18. University of Florida
19. Louisiana State University
20. University of Maryland-College Park

source

my horns made #15!!! something to be proud of.... :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 683 • Replies: 10
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:27 am
Number one.

Sigh.

It was a good school, though, really!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:27 am
No....and frankly I am shocked.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:29 am
Laughing

yup. i knew UT would be on there
im surprised it wasnt higher?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:40 am
Nope.

A good friend went to Tulane and said he'd never allow his children to go to New Orleans for college. His son is at UW-Madison Laughing
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:45 am
A few of my buddies partied too hard at Madison and never made it out.

Where the hell is Alabama? We were number three a couple of years ago! Guess I'll start drinking now to help us catch up.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:54 am
UT is always up there...why do you think they did a real world there? heehee Smile
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:10 am
I went to UMASS, but not the Amherst campus.

One time, I got so drunk I left the stove on and passed out!!! That alone should have at least bumped it up to #4.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 12:50 pm
J_B wrote:
Nope.

A good friend went to Tulane and said he'd never allow his children to go to New Orleans for college. His son is at UW-Madison Laughing

I spoke to my friend this morning and jokingly asked her if she'd seen the list. She hadn't but wasn't surprised. Seems they decided not to pay for son's partying this year and told him if he wanted to take out loans to pay the out-of-state tuition to UW-Madison he was welcome to do so, but they were only willing to pay for community college until he brought his grades up. Son is not at UW-Madison this semester.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 03:04 pm
J_B wrote:
J_B wrote:
Nope.

I spoke to my friend this morning and jokingly asked her if she'd seen the list. She hadn't but wasn't surprised. Seems they decided not to pay for son's partying this year and told him if he wanted to take out loans to pay the out-of-state tuition to UW-Madison he was welcome to do so, but they were only willing to pay for community college until he brought his grades up. Son is not at UW-Madison this semester.

now that's tough love...good thing i straightened up after my freshman year...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 03:09 pm
No, my college (Houghton College a twisted and almost insane Wesleyan Methodist school) is not on the list. Most surprising from a school, which when I was there wouldn't even allow a deck of cards in a dormitory. Hard to understand how they did not make to the top listing of party schools.

Here's a little comment from them regarding their Princeton Review listing: Houghton College
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » did your school make the list?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 08:19:51